Ultimate Subaru Message Board

just saw a 1970 360 on ebay current bid $1

Its looks like it was once used as a clown car. If anyone is interested heres the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6467&item=2489045834&rd=1

If no one wants it I might get it for cheap. There seems to be alot wrong with it. But If I can get it for less that 250 dollars than I'll get it *note there is no reserve*. Not that I don't have enough subbies to work on. But hey I still have another 60+ years to live might as well get as many as I can. icon10.gif

It's definitely cheaper on eBay...but I don't have holes in my floor...all glass is there...the roof is solid...it's in decent shape. Brake work and an ignition coil is all it needs to pass state inspection. (And wiper blades--no one stocks 11" wiper blades.) But best of luck to you on that one.

Just a we bit confused. According to the offical FHI site the 360 was released in march 1958 and yet it is shown in the brochure section 68 to 69. It is also hard to believe that the 360 was produced for twelve years.Can anyone enlighten me on how long it was produced.As far as I know it was the FF1 that was made prior to the early 70s. I did look on Ebay and sure enough it does say 1970 360, but is this correct?

Its looks like it was once used as a clown car. If anyone is interested heres the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6467&item=2489045834&rd=1

If no one wants it I might get it for cheap. There seems to be alot wrong with it. But If I can get it for less that 250 dollars than I'll get it *note there is no reserve*. Not that I don't have enough subbies to work on. But hey I still have another 60+ years to live might as well get as many as I can. icon10.gif

Hmm I'm not sure what year it is. I'm gonna e-mail the guy whos selling it and get the VIN and check to see what year it realy is. Any ways the bid is still at 1 dollar. I think i'll be fair to the seller and bid some thing higher than someone who bid just 1 dollar. That would be the worst thing for someone to do to that seller considering he would be losing money selling it on ebay. Then with the money I have left over I'l get the other 360 on the board and have 5 subbies.*:slobber: My God 5 subaru's.* I need a bigger garageicon10.gif

Hey,

Check this out if you have intrest in the 360s...

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/5360/main.html

I think the vans are the coolest, my dealer up here has one on display. Anyway considering the years, the site says that Subaru made them in 1958, but they were not imported till 1968. As I recall as well I have seen pics of some of the late 80s ones too, but they are different and may not be the same car.

Phil