I was bored, lookie what I did!

WJM

DSCF3517.JPG

DSCF3518.JPG

DSCF3519.JPG

DSCF3520.JPG

DSCF3521.JPG

DSCF3522.JPG

Yeah yeah...blue hood...I didnt have the $ to go for white or flat black...so i just cleaned it up and put it on...along with the WRX TMIC i might add... :devil: its SO much faster at high boost now (14 PSI). But, alas...if I want 29 MPGs, like I was getting...I need to stay on low boost and stay out of it.

I'm going to make one out of sheet metal, make it like the old mopar ones (I forgot the name of the car but it had three stabilizer bars in it)

Will, you lower the rear? looks lower then it did but it could be the angle.

What did you use "yellow stuff" to hold you RPV return line to your pre-turbo pipe. I have everything to get my RPV going but haven't solved that problem yet. Sorry for the hijack.

The ground effects really make it POP. Good stance too.

Those are the old MRT camber/caster adjustable plates fro any legacy/impreza.

The stuff for the recirc is some kind of 2 part epoxy from NAPA. Works well it seems....

I just had a bunch of tires and junk in the back...so its like 1 inch lower.

what holds your IC in place? im getting a wrx IC and i cant afford to have it flopping around when im haulin rump roast in the mountains.

THere are some rubber peices under the IC that hold it level in relation to the hood, so...that and the hood. There is enough holding power AND flex in the piping to allow to to move aroud when needed, but yet stay really stable and not flop. Ive never had issues with it moving around. Just dont use PVC plumbing pipes in those lines you will be fine.

so.... when are you gonna sell me that bodykit?:brow:

SO would those camber plates fit onto an XT6 strut then? Possibly looking at some for the RX when I get the 5-lug done and the performance springs as well.... Oh did I mention the slotted rotors and 4 piston calipers too?;) Don't ask where they're coming from, just drool when I can get pics of them:D