Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Attn NorthWet

I just wanted to say..I am wishing you a safe journey on your long haul here to the East Coast. May the Weather Gods bless you with good traveling conditions.

Even though you are not bringing anything for me I will be glad to see you when you arrive here.

Take Care and Drive Safe!

Connie,I'm guessing he didn't get to see this.He worked late,slept about 5 hours and then started getting ready for the journey,meeting folks all over the place and getting to Moxee.

Let's hope for a nice day/night when he gets here too.

Hey Connie,if you see this tonight I'm going to up at my place if you want to hang out.

Connie,I'm guessing he didn't get to see this.He worked late,slept about 5 hours and then started getting ready for the journey,meeting folks all over the place and getting to Moxee.

Let's hope for a nice day/night when he gets here too.

Hey Connie,if you see this tonight I'm going to up at my place if you want to hang out.

I actually posted this Friday afternoon..guess he didnt notice it:( .

Too late tonight but maybe tomorrow after the Anahiem Supercross race (weehoo!!! Ricky vs Bubba vs Reed vs Windham vs Pastrana vs McGrath race of a lifetime!).

Check your pool in Meet and Greet I donated something to it.

Maybe Godspeed, but the Devil's travails.

I am at home now. Today obviously did not got as planned. Nothing serious (as it turns out), but time consuming and worrying. Tomorrow is a new start.

Sorry Bucky92 for not seeing your post yesterday... I was attendig to stufff ahat I should have dealt with much earlier. Thank you for your thoughts.

Pat

Pat, you are smart to pack it in and make a new start tomorrow. Fatigue is not your friend when trying to drive cross country. You had me worried when my wife told me when you made it to our house. Good that you did the sensible thing rather than push on in the dark and with the snow in the mountains. Best of luck tomorrow.

Maybe Godspeed, but the Devil's travails.

I am at home now. Today obviously did not got as planned. Nothing serious (as it turns out), but time consuming and worrying. Tomorrow is a new start.

Sorry Bucky92 for not seeing your post yesterday... I was attendig to stufff ahat I should have dealt with much earlier. Thank you for your thoughts.

Pat

Pat, you are smart to pack it in and make a new start tomorrow. Fatigue is not your friend when trying to drive cross country. You had me worried when my wife told me when you made it to our house. Good that you did the sensible thing rather than push on in the dark and with the snow in the mountains. Best of luck tomorrow.
This reminds me of a joke, about a guy who gets a flat tire outside of the a prison for the criminally insane...

"I might be crazy, but I'm not stupid!"

Well, I am not usually both at the same time.

TTFN!

Pat