Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show 7 Thread (real deal)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Corky, I meant Brats and see there is another one planning. 2 years ago my 80 was the lone wolf. I hope they all make it, there arent a heck of a lot of them left. I sold both '80s and they are still going strong, but neither will ever be restored. The Q Brat has the best sheet metal I have ever seen on one except for a certain 81 that is gone. There isn't a speck of rust anywhere and now it lives indoors and gets driven just enough to keep the battery up and the seals wet. See you then!

Hi Corky, I meant Brats and see there is another one planning. 2 years ago my 80 was the lone wolf. I hope they all make it, there arent a heck of a lot of them left. I sold both '80s and they are still going strong, but neither will ever be restored. The Q Brat has the best sheet metal I have ever seen on one except for a certain 81 that is gone. There isn't a speck of rust anywhere and now it lives indoors and gets driven just enough to keep the battery up and the seals wet. See you then!
Gee, excuse me, I meant that there is another GEN 1 BRAT already registered. I hope that clearifies what I said in my first reply to you. 36_11_6.gif

You are most certainly excused, only a clarification. At the time, the other post wasn't on. I am really glad the old guys will be well represented. Someone has to drive this old junk! LOL, B
Well I wasn't talking about any post here, I am the registration chairman for this event and I know all the cars and people who have registered, since I haven't seen your registartion yet, I'll just have to take your word for it.

As long as you have your health, age is just a state of mind. I'm currently in my mid-life crisis; only recently realized I'm middle-aged.:lol: I always was a slow learner.

umm OLD. umm iam 54....thats not old is it???

junk.....ummm the hornet? Na ,,,,,,, iam not old and the Hornet ain't junk.....it's a classic like me lol:banana:

Well I wasn't talking about any post here, I am the registration chairman for this event and I know all the cars and people who have registered, since I haven't seen your registartion yet, I'll just have to take your word for it.
ummmm Corky if that is the case posting here would be registration? or where the heck do I go then?

That's right. We signed on the dotted line yesterday.

Mark your calendars

July 15, 16, and 17. Mason County Fairgrounds, Shelton WA.

Sponsored by:

Subaru West

Rallitek Performance

Aaron's Auto Wrecking

Smart Service

more to be added

Should go off similar to last year's show, except this time the mud pit will include a full obstacle course to play on. 5 acres worth!!

We get to have a campfire this time too!

Tree shaded camping for 200+ tents! Parking near your tent! $15.00 per night per tent.

RV sites for 60!

Plenty of Hotels near by.

BMX track onsite.

Live Band Saturday night.

Meals served cheap Saturday.

Vendor Booths.

Big building for a swap meet.

. . .more to be announced. . .

you mean this one Mick? cause if so I don't see a linky so how can I get to it without a linky to clicky

thanks Mick and good idea Zap

and Corky I am now Reg'd but PM with addy and I will try to get a mail order made up soon

and looks like I will be by myself (besides the 2 friends that will be coming but I will have them reg by themselves :-p ) cause the Wife might be working (cause Retail SUCKS donkey you know whats that way) but she is making sure I go this time around!!!!! and I am making sure too!!!!

Why would you need a "running total" to make up your mind? Is there a quota. or a minimum amount of people that need to be there before you'll sign up?

This is the 7th show. The average attendance has been roughly 100 cars. Last year we had 135 cars, 300 or so people.

is there any way we can get a running total of how many people have registered?

I'd like to go, but I'm not 100% sure yet.

Why would you want that??? I was thinking of posting it at the end of each month between now and then.