Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Parting out my RX? :(

AEIOU

I am thinking about just parting out my RX lately. It has gotten to the point where I just can't handle everything that is wrong with it. I love the car and wish I could get one in good working order, but this one is just in too bad of a state currently. I figure I can get more for it if I part it out. I was looking on Ebay and lsd's go for about $250, which would be nice. What other parts could I sell and for about how much?

you seem to be in the same boat as me. ive been getting tired of constantly having to fix things om my rx. granted i might be just selling mine outright. im hoping to get a brat that i can drive around in stock for till i can save up enoguh to do things the right way. good luck

ok so I'm at the bottom of a long list (that'l teach me not to leave it so long between looking at the board!)

This is EA82T?

I definately need:

Complete engine management system -wiring/ecu/the sensors that are used on the inner wing/airflowmeter etc -wiring with all the plugs attached. If you can be bothered to disconnet it all carefully then I am willing pay for it & for posting to the UK.

Shame you gotta loose your car but looks like loads of people will make good use of it!

Good luck -let me know if you wanna sell those bits.

I have pretty much decided to do it. So PM me with what you want and how much you are willing to pay for it not including shipping. Just to let you know, though, it isn't going too be quick. I don't have tons of time to do it, so it will probably be a couple of weeks before I can get to it.

I have pretty much decided to do it. So PM me with what you want and how much you are willing to pay for it not including shipping. Just to let you know, though, it isn't going too be quick. I don't have tons of time to do it, so it will probably be a couple of weeks before I can get to it.

whats your email?

you can reach me at litchy@gmail.com

I can drive to madison if its nescessary