Ultimate Subaru Message Board

trash4door? SILVER FOX II

88 spfi swd at to 4wd 5spd d/r conversion, 204k mi, new seals and timing belts, chaisaw bar oil..

this car belonged to my buddy danny, he got it for 200 bucks with an oil leak and a knock. he put new parts all aover the motor, we converted to 4wd. the interior has been converted to 2 tone brown on blue, partially due to the insides cathing on fire welding the carrier mount. anyway this car has seen a lot of baja'n, danny sold it to his brother till he wrecked it, busting the window and door, and bending a lower control arm. danny took the motor to put in a loyale.

since then i have aquired the car 2 monts and 4 thousand miles ago, using a motor i got from an 85 at wagon, putting new seals on it, and piecing enough parts together like a distributor, radiatopr and coil, since these were missing

i have also replaced a fender, all the doors, and added a gl-10 trunk lid with rack. danny had already installed gl-10 seats and yes, of course, the back seats fold down

this is the same car seen here: www.warpthree.com/milesfox/88sedan

its about time i got some new pictures. at my moms with her digi

since the car was originally at and the key didnt work. there is a pushbutton. but i have to start it under the hood, have to figure out danny's wiring

post-14-136027600224_thumb.jpg

post-14-136027600229_thumb.jpg

post-14-136027600236_thumb.jpg

post-14-136027600242_thumb.jpg

post-14-136027600251_thumb.jpg

Looking good! Gotta ask though, that the same one you've been up here with? Always been dark out when you get here, so never got a good look at what you were driving.

BTW. Noah delivered the '88 GL-10 Wagon yesterday. Looks good. Sorry to say, but the Sedan I got from you, will be sacraficed to fix Wagon........... I'll pull and store engine for you...............

I love that sticker. I wonder where i can find one

got it at hot topic. some 3 bucks, the price tag is on the rear view mirror

Way to go Fox!

You made another Cop magnet :D

not so much this time, do you see an orange stripe? the only orange is the soob logo on the back, and the middle of the grille(had to do it!) the orange of the turn lenses and the cab lites is enough

i may put a stripe along the side below the windows, but it would be white, with SUBARU ALLIANCE lettering in the stripe on the rear 1/4

trogdor, you should know about the big orange 7 on the hood. just got to get some letters to spell SEVEN, i would have to paint the vinyl letters orange

for the rest of you, the SEVEN stickers, the one on the gauge cluster, i have, like, a whole big duct-tape-roll of them, by the 100's.

yeah tom, that is the same car. everyone at my moms got a kick once they realized its the same car that sat behind the pole barn all winter