Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Dyno numbers for the RX...real ones this time.

WJM

TWE header, TWE Downpipe, WJM Rallye Sport Intake system Version 1, WJM Rallye Sport TWE-Back exhaust version 1 (2.5 inch, 1 3way cat, 1 glasspack), NO intercooler. Timing set to 22 deg BTDC at idle, 1000 RPM.

RX_FSP.jpg

Needs tuning. The big spikes there are some kind of....something. Dunno. Does it on other cars too...maybe the ignition signla readers need to be checked over and recalibrated.

The engine is COMPELTELY STOCK, aka its a 7.7:1 engine again....JWX and I swapped out the pistons for stockers to make it FSP legal for Solo2 competition.

Next, MS+EDIS, Air/Water Intercooler, install Cruise Control, AC lines and make the AC work again.

wow nice power, i'm waiting to for someone to get a 4wd dyno here intown that i can get an idea of power. Right now i have stock engine with 10 psi boost.

last night i put it up to 15psi (no intercooler:banghead: ) and just spanked a mustang 5.0L it was good times. Exept for the now trashed clutch. oh and i have an open pipe turbo back 2". no muffs and the only cat is in the downpipe. Soon to have a water to air intercooler, Megasquirt, STI downpipe. i'm hoping for 150 at the wheels.

• 3 months later...
need to remember these #'s are at wheels so gearing and tranny drag may play a part in the equation. the 5252 cross may only be for calculating at the flywheel...but thats a guess on my part.

Na, power is always torque x rotational speed (x some funny unit correction for you guys who are stuck with imperial units!).