Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Scrub2k

What Can i Use This For?

i Need Some Suggestions, i have about 20 Sheets of SemiTransparent 39"x29" Of Plastic. Does anyone have any suggestions of what i could use some of it for? i got it for free and its nice plastic i just cant think of anything to make out of it right now. :confused:

"If you can't use it now but can use it some day put it away" - my Dad.

just put it somewhere until you can find a use for it.

Buy yourself a super nice BRAT and wrap it up and store it somewhere. 50 years from now on your birthday, unwrap it, get it running and take it to car shows.

Yea It Cuts Well With like a Dremel i was trying that today, ill sell it to you really cheap. let me know and i can cut it and stuff.

bend it, anduse it as a sled in the winter.. one sheet should do.. that plastic will fly down the hill.. LOL

did it once in a cartop carrier since i didn't have a sled... and lemme tell ya, plastic flat out hauls :moon: down a hill...

It would make a great glass bottom for a rusty Suby.

Just think you could look through the rust holes and not get wet!:banana:

Glenn,

82 Hatch, transforming.....:temper:

01 Forester, jealous.........:madder:

Its About a 1/4" thick i think, and its Kinda Like Plexi Glass But Different it is Pretty Damn Strong i think it would work good as a wind deflector, how much do you think you would need brian?

If it's 1/4" thick and virtually unbreakable, it could be used as floorboards in a boat. Paint over it with a textured paint or scuff it up with a sander to make it non-skid. It won't rot like marine plywood.

Brian, Tomorrow is good for me, You gonna be in reno? Email me or PM me for Directions or We Can meet Up Somewhere.

I 'could' be in reno tomorrow. Havent made plans yet. PM me with your address and I can pull up a map. I can pm you or call you tomorrow and confirm if i'll be up there or not.

-Brian