Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlisle May 19-21

this is the update of the update: (these are the people who have paid and told me that they did....lets not confuse this with the "i hope to come but???? people")

jjou812 =1

NKx =2

moosens =2

subeman90 =2

Rob kuhlman =1

Wagonsonly =3

Rallykeith =2

firestarter1973 =1

benebob =1

Hocrest =1

April 27th is the last day to register before the increase. Spend your money wisely. :lol:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the board and welcome to our little group of folks that are going to Carlisle. Your name has been added to the list above and thank you for participating.

John is a hell of a great guy... you have a good friend there and a pretty knowledgable one at that. :headbang:

What's the deadline for getting the tent with 25 registered club members??

If it looks close we should ask folks to consider donating to the cause by registering even if they can't make it.I'd gladly register one or two more cars.Preferably none as long as 11 people get their rear quarters in gear.:-p

Cough... My a$$ isn't to lazy not to register prior to the price going up on Thursday.

Just got my confirmation back #15323 for the race car. Bastards wanted 15 more to park a trailer! I think not!:banana:

So then where you gonna park it? I paid. I don't want it parked outside of the campgrounds where some idiot could decide to try and steal or vandalize my entire rig so I payed the lousy $15. :headbang:

So then where you gonna park it? I paid. I don't want it parked outside of the campgrounds where some idiot could decide to try and steal or vandalize my entire rig so I payed the lousy $15. :headbang:

Down at the SCCA area.

Subeman90, have you called Carlisle yet? You can call them and let them know that all registrations with the USMB club are towards that tent. They will get some info from you and once you have the names and reg numbers you fax them into the folks and they give us the tent and club status. As long as they boy is in good shape we will be there so right now it is a yes. I just talked to Beerheart and he IS coming so one more there. He will get me his number as soon as he signs up.

subarubrat, he's already put down the deposit for a tent-so I believe we are registered regardless of the number of people that show (just in case you didn't read through the entire post).

Hopefully you'll have a clean bill of health for you & yours and we'll see you there.

here is what I did.... I callled them and of course there was no answer so i left a message asking if our group had made the 25 last year and if I was going to have to send them a deposit or not. Almost 1 week later (*sigh*) the chick calls my cell back and leaves me a message that says that we didn't meet the 25 last year and I would have to send the $150 in to them and if we make the 25 or more I will get my $150 back. She then go on to say that we have x amount already registered so far. I then went on to the internet and printed out the form to fill out for the club space (per her request) and fillled it out and faxed it immediatly. I registered my 2 cars that night on the internet and beleve it or not that damn card for the club space showed up 2 days before the other one. :headbang:

So here is what I have: 1 brownish card that shows 2 paid admissions (cars) and 1 brownish card that shows that I have registered for a club spot for us and I spent $150.

According to her message this is all I have to do and we should be good to go. She never said anything about sending stuff back to her regarding registrations and so forth....they have it all in their computer from what I can tell.

Scott: if you registered tell me how many and if beerheart did too then how many did he do so i can update the list.

Worse case we all go steal some parts off of the European cars and eBay them for Matt's money.:lol: ..or chip in.;)

Same old daily driver '78 4WD wagon for me.

'82 GLF if the whole family comes,or another driver.

Both registered.

Weather,baby,give us nice weather.....:clap:

If I'm there overnight Saturday I'm racing the wagon!

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER AT THE $5 LESS RATE!!!

actually, after april 29th prices go up by $10. thats straight from the brochure carlisle sent me. BUT THATS NO REASON TO PROCRASTINATE, SO GET ON IT! :D

2402 Import-Kit/Replicar Nationals Showfield 1 $25.00 $25.00

ModelYear: 2004

Make: Subaru

Model: STI

Club: USMB

2403 Import-Kit/Replicar Nationals Showfield- 2nd Vehicle 1 $20.00 $20.00

ModelYear: 2002

Make: Porsche

Model: Boxster

Club: USMB

order number 15637 under Scott Schreiber

I apoligize in advance for bringing the Porsche but it is out commuter car and we will probably need the extra cargo space (such as it is). I should be there with the projector, grill, beans, banners and flags and chicken again, we won't be hurting. And again, thanks so much for stepping up when I had to step aside. NKX and Subeman are backbone guys. My son has his final surgery on June 20th and he is appreciating the time I have to devote that has come from the show prep.

This is the post where I whine about not having time to prepare,etc.etc.etc....how I'll be showing up in a very unrestored car etc.etc.. how I might not have the second car ('82 GLF) there etc.etc. waaaaaagh waaaaaaaagh.....

But look folks,it ain't about what you bring and the "show" part of the meet.

Bring what you have that makes it to and from the place.Don't waste your time whining like some old "moose".:rolleyes:

Bring what you have that makes it to and from the place.Don't waste your time whining like some old "moose".:rolleyes:

Whining? Paul it looks like Scott is bringing a Porsche for us to have a charity batting contest on.:banana: If it makes you feel a little more restored I'll bring the rabbit.:eek: