Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Strange encounter in Bellingham

I am going out on a limb here, but I am wondering if anyone knows anything about the blue early 80's subaru with pug rims and a couple lights on the roof, it lives in the york dist. in Bellingham? I just stopped by this evening to look at it and an old woman came out of the house and told me the the car belonged to her son and it might be for sale, but the made it sound like it would cost an arm and a leg. She went on to say that I probably just wanted the rims, and she seemed to think that I was going to steal the car! I asked if she had a way to contact her son and she was very persistant that he couldnt be reached. Anyways, just thought I would share this subaru tale with you guys.

Clayton

Bellingham

ps.

maybe ill take a pic of it and post it.

It doesnt appear to be lifted, its a wagon, and it has round headlights(what year has round headlights). Its in pretty good condition, and its as blue as the blue on the USMB background. Its been there for a couple years, and the woman said I wasnt the only person who has "came looking to steal the wheels."

Clayton

I don't know anything about the car. I just saw it one day awhile back while driving somewhere and went around the block to get another look at it. The bright blue paint is what caught eye in the first place. My friend who was in the car with me at the time thought I was crazy to go around the block to get another look at an old subie.

I am going out on a limb here, but I am wondering if anyone knows anything about the blue early 80's subaru with pug rims and a couple lights on the roof, it lives in the york dist. in Bellingham? I just stopped by this evening to look at it and an old woman came out of the house and told me the the car belonged to her son and it might be for sale, but the made it sound like it would cost an arm and a leg. She went on to say that I probably just wanted the rims, and she seemed to think that I was going to steal the car! I asked if she had a way to contact her son and she was very persistant that he couldnt be reached. Anyways, just thought I would share this subaru tale with you guys.

Clayton

Bellingham

ps.

maybe ill take a pic of it and post it.

ha that lady doesn't understand the intentions of a harmless suby owner. i mean you were only looking at it.