Ultimate Subaru Message Board

More rear disc swap questions

Ok. So I'm going to be putting rear discs on my 86 Brat with a 4 inch lift. I never did get the P Valve when I got the parts and finding a T Car at the yard is difficult at best. Where can I get a new P Valve and brake rebuild kits for the entire thing (Front and Rear)?

Just for the record guys:

4wd vehicles (4d and ALL SW[including 2wd wagons]) part numbers 25746GA120 to 122

2wd vehicles (4d and 3d) part numbers

25746GA160 to 162

The changes in part numbers (120-122 and 160-162 respectively) have to do with year changes

so to end the debate once and for all

the difference between prop. valves has do with whether the vehicle has 4wd or is a sw or whether it is 2wd..NO difference between drum and disc equipped vehicles of the same type.

HTH

Kaz:clap: :burnout: :burnout:

PS

This is according to my USDM parts book.

My rear brakes lock before the fronts on my wagon. I haven't driven the hatch in a while but I'm sure it would too. The coupe may be similar, but I haven't driven it yet. This shows that there needs to be less rear bias, but I have never had my EA81s spin on me because of this problem.