Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Well I have been driving around my town of about 8700 people for the last 3 weeks in my new silver 06 Baja thinking I had about the slickest and possibly somewhat unique car around when some guy pulled into the Sunoco station and climed out of a DeLorean, now I am somewhat humbled, I guess I really need to get one of those Classic Brats.

QM:confused:

I think I'm still drooling. DeLoreans are amazing cars. Never seen one in person, though. I'd love to have one. Alas, I am poor. :( They're reliabily track record isn't so good, so I think I'll stick to my Subies. Plus...who wants to steal an ol' Subaru.

One more thing to say about the DeLorean .... Fiat motor ... underpowered.

I always thought it was a Renault engine. A friend of mine had one in the mid 80's. Horribly underpowered, and VERY expensive to have work done.

peugout-renault-volvo engine

source:http://www.delorean-owners.org/legend/index.html

they were interesting cars, just sorta pointless being sleek and underpowered at the same time. but it must be cool to clean the body using a wire brush or brillo pads and not worry about scratching the paint:grin:

The delorean is a peice off crap, atleast the Baja will never ever break down. He is probaby pushing that delorean, u should feel better u own a faster more reliable vehicle. ANd plus if u get some bigger tires u can run over him :grin::banana:

I think I'm still drooling. DeLoreans are amazing cars. Never seen one in person, though. I'd love to have one. Alas, I am poor. :( They're reliabily track record isn't so good, so I think I'll stick to my Subies. Plus...who wants to steal an ol' Subaru.

I might steal ur subaru! Is it a mint old sub? because if it is, ill take ur car at night. But me i would never take a delorean, i would preffer i ran over a delorean!!:headbang:

That's because you need to get the one from Back to the Future 2. If I remember correctly it was powered by a flux capacitor. Or was it just fueled by one? :confused:

07_main.jpg