Ultimate Subaru Message Board

*...Need Help! Brat Stolen!!...*

Well, just got a phone call from my mom who is visiting a friend in seattle Wa. and they came outside today and the Brat was gone :( There are some distinct things about this one:

-1985 dark blue with light blue interior with hawaiian print seat covers

-White low canopy(gem top) with no seal around the sides and top of roof

-No tailgate top trim

-It has a different rear bumper that is just a bar that goes across the back with a flat spot welded in with a ball.

-White wagon wheels

-Oregon liscense plate with the green tree in the middle

Please keep on the look out for it, and if anyone has any info, please call me asap. Thanks

Ken 541-301-8252 :(

well, all is well. Apparently seattle has a law that you can't park within 5ft of a driveway even though there are no signs of the such. Anyways, a neighbor called the cops who then towed the brat. Thank you guys for being there in my time of need. Mods, you can delete this thread. Thanks again all.Ken

well, all is well. Apparently seattle has a law that you can't park within 5ft of a driveway even though there are no signs of the such. Anyways, a neighbor called the cops who then towed the brat. Thank you guys for being there in my time of need. Mods, you can delete this thread. Thanks again all.Ken

You should go threaten some neighbors that because of them, a whole internet community was about to be up in arms.

Brat's didn't have AWD as an option. They were all part time 4WD.

GD

No they did not. However, (not sure if this is the one) but Ken has an EJ powered Brat. I don't remember if they added the AWD or kept the D/R.

Glad to hear that all ended well even though it cost a few(many) bucks to recover it.