Ultimate Subaru Message Board

finaly some real suspension for my wagon!!!

Once your control arms are flat, you are probably at or beyond the point of ideal handling, as the dynamic camber increases towards positive camber in suspension bump/body roll. Going lower might not offer any performance benefits.

I doubt he is, judging from the fender gap and tire size. I've got stock-sized tires tucked almost an inch up into the fenders in the front, and the control arms still aren't flat.

and, with the spring rates as tight as they are, the angles don't change much. so even if it is that low, it won't make that much difference....

anyway, looks awesome man, and I imagine it handles amazing. I drove an impreza this last weekend with an old Tein Flex system on it (needed revalving....), and it was amazing. ME WANT!!

I doubt he is, judging from the fender gap and tire size. I've got stock-sized tires tucked almost an inch up into the fenders in the front, and the control arms still aren't flat.

Thats cool then, I guess it makes sense, these old subes run a crazy angle stock. V nice ride :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

awesome work!

i'm really curious to hear about the results...:D

where did you get the bushings for the 14mm to 12mm? did you make them yourself?

how exactly did you modify the rear tops to have the funky ea82 mounting plate bolt onto it?

• 2 weeks later...

sorry i have been going thorough hell trying to get the right motors for the rear. i have taken them back and gotten a new set. but keep getting the wrong ones.

i have the front motors in and working properly but not the rears. but i love the way it rides. with it on the softest setting it rides almost the same as stock, then with it on the hardest setting it corners like it is on rails.

looking forward to next spring, im going to take it and do some auto-X.

but i a word "AWESOME"

-=Suberdave=-

http://www.suberdave.com

• 2 months later...