Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northeast NATIONAL Meet Carlisle PA May 20th Register with our club,please!

he mentioned something about trailering something down and was asking about a place to store the trailer....

i know they have trailer parking. how else would all those trailer queen kit cars get down here?? :lol:

hopefully ben will chime in. i know he had a spot for his truck & trailer last year.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Connie!

What's the total of registered USC cars now?

Hey,one more thing.....

You guys (some of you) "dissed" Charlie last year,and we didn't appreciate that.He's TOP NOTCH and just because he "invaded" our space late Saturday with a pickup truck and Honda motorcycle doesn't mean anything.He's Subaru bred,and deserves to be treated just like all of you feel you should be.Charlie,Andrew,and I split that barn stock outside of Harrisburg,so that's how deep he is with Subarus.:headbang:

End of rant.;)

i'm talking about the time between when you introduced him and when we got back from the autox. That truck was there for over 30 min before anyone even said whose it was. I didn't tolerate it with the idiot that parked his passat there either and I was already pi$$ed for the jerkoff that wanted to beat ben's, keith's, and myself a$$es for telling him this wasn't the parking lot.

FWIW, I wasn't to thrilled about the porsche that was parked there either at one point. :rolleyes:

look I'm not trying to start anything but seriously...the parking lot was 20 yards away.

And if this was directed at me (which I'm not sure if it was ment to be directly or not) tell Charlie that I am sorry..but don't forget to remind him who was the one that went with keith to look at all those parts he got from the stash.

Like I said though.....sorry :-\

Like I said though.....sorry :-\

That must have been omitted from your previous post ;) .....that would have squashed my reply....no sweat Matt,I value your friendship.Just seems I may have fallen to the other side of the fence there.Got that cold feeling a couple of times lately,but that's easily taken as a misunderstanding.Same for the fact that Charlie must have pulled in at the wrong time.We sure do appreciate your going over there.:burnout:

:lol: apology accepted....yeah,I'm a bit of a richard lately :banana: (Corky II)??:lol:

Sorry Matt,I can tell I've caused some hairs to stand up,sorry about that bud.It's just that Charlie has done a hell of a lot for us here in CT this past year and although you are correct about the timing of his arrival,etc. we still felt he got the cold shoulder.....all water gone down the river.;)

Pretty soon I should be in a new and hopefully better job.Might make me less of a :banana: .....:clap:

And now back to our show.

We'll be coming down from CT with what should be our best presence yet.If all goes well we're looking at a several early-mid 70's cars,my '78,and some Legacys.Charlie will probably drive one of these,or his Legacy.

Hoping Connie has the XT6 in order.

Going to try to get Jesse back into it.Wagon78,Scott will be getting an email.Haven't seen him around in awhile.

And I'll be making a flyer to post at dealerships.

OK, here's what we seem to have so far: (please, if you see this and you have different information, correct me if I'm wrong)

moosens - bringing 3 - 3 cars paid

Bucky92 - bringing 2 - 2 cars paid, one campsite paid

WagonsOnly - bringing 3 - 3 cars paid

nkx - bringing 1 - 1 car paid

goobaroo - bringing 1 - 1 car paid

Subeman90 - registered 3 - 3 cars paid

njdrsubaru - bringing 1 - 1 car paid

Hocrest - coming

mr_whirly and Mrs_Whirly - coming with 2 cars

RallyKeith - coming with at least 2 cars

LeakingOil - coming

benebob - coming

75subie - may come

Manarius - may come

Quidam - may come

GoldDiggerRoo - may come

subyrally - may come

jeep5.9litre - may come

backwoodsboy - may come

hatchsub - may come

Dennis ex24 - may come

mattocs - may come

That gives us 20 cars definitely coming, and fourteen of those are paid for...we should qualify for the tent. (that's also assuming that Melis, Ben and Dave only bring one car each). I only went by the stuff in the previous six pages, no outside info was involved-so please feel free to correct me (or if you're a mod, just go ahead and edit).

And now back to our show.

We'll be coming down from CT with what should be our best presence yet.If all goes well we're looking at a several early-mid 70's cars,my '78,and some Legacys.Charlie will probably drive one of these,or his Legacy.

Hoping Connie has the XT6 in order.

Going to try to get Jesse back into it.Wagon78,Scott will be getting an email.Haven't seen him around in awhile.

And I'll be making a flyer to post at dealerships.

I am all depending on if the XT6 is having one of its off weeks or not ( seems to be good for a week..down for 2 )and if I can get around to doing Buckys brakes..if not ..dont worry about it...I wont refund my entries so hopefully we get the tents still..plus y'all will still have that camping spot if needed.Plus my one local friend here may bring down his XT6 or something...he has Jons white hatch and another red one with plow..I will talk to him more when he gets back from vacation .