Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northeast NATIONAL Meet Carlisle PA May 20th Register with our club,please!

i was wondering about this...i think ill be making an appearance.

ford rangers arent imports right?

:lol::banana: hey D!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Just friggin thinking about you,holy dukie!!

Gonna make it,and get Comeback Member of the Year ????:)

Good to see you brother!

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I'm getting ready to register later this week, but I have a dilema. Should I bring the '05 LGT as my second car, or my '96 LGT with the 2.2 Swap? The '96 looks like crap with paint's falling off the bumpers and a dented rear door, but it has the appeal of the 2.2 swap... What says the crowd?

Oh, for those just reading the first car will be the '93 Impreza rally car with the tuned '02 WRX drivetrain.

Keith

Hey, I might end up bringing a VW. :-\

The Subaru section will be pretty easy to find, they have cars grouped by country. We were across from the Italians last year. Instructions...directions are at carsatcarlisle.com , you get a yellow registration card in the mail showing what you paid for, and you'll just want to take that to the registration building by the main entrance to get the credential sticker(s).

I about talked the guy I bought my rims from into coming down..if I dont bring Bucky..he mentioned something about trailering something down and was asking about a place to store the trailer....he has an XT6 and 2 hatches ( you should remember 75subies beautiful white hatch?? ) and a red one with a plow set up.

Once it gets closer...if you guys want...we can plan out a carpool caravan convoy thingy...what a beautiful sight...a gaggle of Subarus traveling together