Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northeast NATIONAL Meet Carlisle PA May 20th Register with our club,please!

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bucky92 Lets all just keep our fingers crossed that Rock doesnt toss one of his fits within the next few days Only car I ever knew to truely have ADHD

He was smart,witty, calm and collected when I had him...then just plain depressed on the way back from Wyoming. Glad to see you're undoing the year he spent out there ;)

I was having trouble deciding which car to take to Carlisle. it was between my Subie and my Morris Minor. needless to say the decision was made for me. I got rear ended on Wednesday in the subie so I will be there in the Morris. I will register under ultimate Subaru to help with the tent fund.

I was having trouble deciding which car to take to Carlisle. it was between my Subie and my Morris Minor. needless to say the decision was made for me. I got rear ended on Wednesday in the subie so I will be there in the Morris. I will register under ultimate Subaru to help with the tent fund.

Sorry to hear about your subie. That is aweful.

aspen..so sorry to hear about your sube..but glad you are OK.....

and Darlingchip...I am just as excited as you..I would much rather be home right now getting ready...stuff packed...stuff made.. stuff done...2 and a half more days :burnout:

aspen..so sorry to hear about your sube..but glad you are OK.....

and Darlingchip...I am just as excited as you..I would much rather be home right now getting ready...stuff packed...stuff made.. stuff done...2 and a half more days :burnout:

I actually started to pack and organize this morning. I woke up too early and didn't want to do anything else. Next step is laundry and shopping on wednesday.:banana:

I actually started to pack and organize this morning. I woke up too early and didn't want to do anything else. Next step is laundry and shopping on wednesday.:banana:

LOL..we aired out the tent washed the sleeping bags..I need to get a tool box organized ( I am bringing some body work supplies down just in case we want to patch any holes) I still need to pack the clothes get my dogs stuff ready for the boarder..make some food..wash and vaccum the car..etc etc :lol::grin::lol: didnt get the interiour done on the car but..oh well..but see..right now I am at work using my inspection machines server puter to surf the web ,,shhhhhh dont tell anyone ;):banana: :banana: :banana: ( <- thats how I feel right now)

I always do this at work...I don't want to waste my quality time at home :headbang:

I only have to work tomorrow yet....I took off thurs, fri, and mon. b/c i have to piss my vacation away before the end of the month :rolleyes::headbang:

I still need to put seats in the 83 :eek: and I hope it starts....I haven't started it since Feb i think. :Flame:

Turns out Tommys Uncle is going to be there...probably with a Volvo...Tommys Mother told us ..guess there are car nuts in his family:lol: and his Uncle is a collector of antique and classic cars..he has been told to look for the bumble bee subaru

Matt, that thing is a museum piece! We're all wondering if AAA will be towing us to Carlisle and you're musing about whether your 53K mile brand-new GL will start? Puh-leez. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I didnt get AAA yet..so I may be pushing..

OH!! should I bring the David Hasselholf Lawn Jart set??

IIRC there were lots of members willing last year to chip in and buy Matt a pair of shorts...anyone want to go in on a small bottle of Armor All and a tub of battery wax to help him out this time? Old-looking...jeez...

I have a tube of sunless tanning lotion I can donate:grin: ;)

UMMM..Y'all know I was born and raised right outside of carlisle there...I can take you into some pretty rednecky areas..I am talking dirt floors and inbreeding:lol: .. I happen to be proud to call myself redneck trailer trash