Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northeast NATIONAL Meet Carlisle PA May 20th Register with our club,please!

UMMM..Y'all know I was born and raised right outside of carlisle there...I can take you into some pretty rednecky areas..I am talking dirt floors and inbreeding:lol: .. I happen to be proud to call myself redneck trailer trash

Sure you can show us those places as long as I can leave him there:brow: LOL just kidding. If I left him there then I couldn't get home. :rolleyes:

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don`t know Connie have you ever been up to the New Berlin NY area:lol: :dead:

i pulled off up there to knock on this guys door about a car in his yard, and happened to notice a "trespassers will be shot" sign. needless to say i jumped back into the car pretty quickly. this was in the middle of no where off route 8. definatly alot of mountain men out there.

John has never seemed like a redneck type to me. some of the red-neck-engineering is pretty cool tho.

Hey Guys

I wont be able to attend the show due to my health condition as of this point :( its gotten better but i just had a relapse... it would not be a good idea to drive 3 hours with the way i am right now... my vehicle is registered would that cause a problem if i dont show up? :cool:

I just had a thought..( I know its scarey!) Does anyone have a 14in spare for my XT6 they want to get rid of?? i forgot I am running with a 16 inch space saver spare and havent gotten the right sized one for Rock when I got the new rims and tires..If someone has one they could drag along I will buy it from you at the show grounds.

OH njdrsubaru..your health is more important and is understood by all of us...we will miss you there though

i might see about trying to make my way up there depending on how i feel. i am still recovering from my biopsy last week and i still cant lift anything nor can i really do much of anything. hopefully ill feel better, at least well enough to come up and just say hi and check some things out.

i guess i am lucky that im not very far away. i think its only like an hour and a half or so.

Or as I like to say, In the back, near the pissers, where no one bothers us....

Last Year the Saab guys had a big party saturday night.... I'm sure Dave and Melissa remember the gent from Saab that came for a visit. :drunk:

:lol: :lol: OMG...that is too funny. I will never forget that.

Got one you can have, Connie, but I won't have it with me. Unfortunately I'm coming from the opposite direction. But if you bug me for it I'll get it to you...I have the cover for it as well.

Thanks Andrew...I dont like running without a spare..I got a cover already...came with the holding bracket thingy when I got that...Oh dont you worry..I am good a bugging people when i want to ....OH I shouldnt be here at work.....I could be getting excited at home while packing

Well it looks like there is a chance that we are going to be up there friday night. Not sure yet. Its either friday night or saturday late morning early afternoon. Connie if you want to PM me you # I'll give you a call to let you know when we're leaving. If you dont hear from me by 5 on friday its going to be saturday.

Well it looks like there is a chance that we are going to be up there friday night. Not sure yet. Its either friday night or saturday late morning early afternoon. Connie if you want to PM me you # I'll give you a call to let you know when we're leaving. If you dont hear from me by 5 on friday its going to be saturday.

PMed you.:)

One more day left of work and then it will be friday!!!!! I can't believe it is here already:banana: :banana: There is diffently not going to be any work done tomorrow.

Fridays been cancled..... it wil be substitued by wendsday :rolleyes:

nipper

I'm still not sure what are schedule is, but, I'll be bringing some "2007 Benehoc Racing T-Shirts" to sell if anyone wants to help support Benehoc racing.

Dave..I messaged you over on myspace about wanting 2...Got to show our support of our favorite race team!!!:banana:

I may just take a half day tomorrow at work ...OK I am excited!!! Have to do a once over on Rock before the trip and load him up.:grin::headbang::burnout:

i am hoping to try to make it up there, but i still hve to convince my mom to let me. unfortunatly, even though i am 23, she still has the call since its her gas card i use.

if i could get assistance with fuel funding, i should be able to make it, granted, it might only be like half a tank that ill need. im only like an hour and a half away.

im going to try to convince her to let me go. but on top of worrying about gas prices, she is also concerned about the fact that i have cancer. she thinks that it will make it different from every other trip ive taken in the last year.

eh, well see i guess.

im going to try to convince her to let me go. but on top of worrying about gas prices, she is also concerned about the fact that i have cancer. she thinks that it will make it different from every other trip ive taken in the last year.

eh, well see i guess.

Hey this trip will be good for you..get your mind off things for awhile...you have alot on your plate right now and need some enjoyment time. I will chip in on a fuel fund for you

I am really sorry to hear. I hope you can come too. I don't know if this will help your case with your mom or not but I am a NYS certified Emergency Medical Technician and I will be camping there the whole weekend. I wish you luck and I hope you can make it.

thanks for the comfort there. ill talk to her and get this sorted out.

I am really sorry to hear. I hope you can come too. I don't know if this will help your case with your mom or not but I am a NYS certified Emergency Medical Technician and I will be camping there the whole weekend. I wish you luck and I hope you can make it.