Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northeast NATIONAL Meet Carlisle PA May 20th Register with our club,please!

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i talked to her jusst a little bit ago, she sounded like she was ok with it. looks like ill be able to come out to play. now lets just hope that my rx decides to behave this weekend. i should be fine as long as i dont have to sit in traffic for long. although reinstalling the mechanical fan helped a lot with it getting warm when sitting.

i can bring some hotdogs and buns, lol. i have left over from my cookout last week.

:banana: :banana: :banana: for subyrally!!!!!

I just picked up some Tostitos and Salsa and a veggie and dip platter to bring...and I am making broccoli bacon salad ( its really good!! ) also have some paper plate and plastic ware....going to go out and clean out Rocky and pack some essentials into him ( jack..stands ..etc tools )then pack clothes and we are hoping to be on the road by 10-10:30 so we should be there around 2ish:headbang:

Warning,if you see me sleeping remember the old proverb. "Never wake a sleeping dog.":Flame:

Managed to dig out the camping stove with a fair amount of camping items.But if the weather is damp we're going to have to catch a room somewhere.At least we should have lunch covered under our Ultimate Subaru area tent.;)

Not counting mine....how many stoves and/or grills do we have?

i will still be coming as long as its not pouring rain, however i will be without the brat. can`t risk loosing my insurance by switching cars again.

Matt, don`t worry about coming to the truck stop, i`ll just buy tickets at the gate if we go.

thanks

Jon

Well, at this point I'm not sure how early we will get there. It's been a long week for me and the lady, and this is my first day back in the country since Cinco de Mayo. Right now I'm thinking we'll get there around 10:00 saturday, but then leave around dinner time. The only real question is do I bring the 05' GT or the 96 GT with the 2.2 Swap????

Keith

Hey, is ANYone going to be there Friday? I'm sitting at the Days Inn Carlisle now...Connie, if no one here shows up earlyish and you want a hand at Dave's place, shoot me an email or PM sometime tonight.

(and by the way, the '79 made it, with almost flying colors. Paul, you will have some interesting stories told to you tomorrow. :-\ )

I will be hitting Daves around 1 ish ..dont know how long it will take us to swap out the hubs.. I would leave earlier but I cant drop my dog at the boarding place until 10...OMG I think Tommy is actually going to drive a Subaru...he said he might drive Rocky part way:eek: ..he wont drive Bucky cause he says if somethign breaks he couldnt live with himself..( Ha with Bucky if it breaks it was probably already broke) ..So he want to drive the moody one..go figure:rolleyes:

Well it's just about time to go clean up the "Attention Whore" and get her ready for the show. Then meet a friend for lunch before Connie gets here to get Rocky's hub swapped...

Still not sure when we'll get there, but we'll see everyone then :)

I will be hitting Daves around 1 ish ...:rolleyes:

I'm trusting that when you are done climbing all over Peej, Shel and Foxxy that you will clean up the mess:lol:

Seriously, either heading up tonight (Kimmi has a movie date) or early Saturday morning...most likely Sat. So far Sammi will not be coming...she made weekend plans with her friend so I have to write them in stone...I'll call you soon.