Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Cant do it anymore

Sometimes it pays to not read all your mail early in the day. Good one Rob, you had me going but I was reading on, feeling the love you were getting and thinking how I could add to it. I'm glad things aren't as black as you made out although it could certainly have been true. Glad to see you might have the RX ready for the next rallycross.

Well, like I said ealier, 99% of what I said about my situation is true. Everything but my Brat is broken. I'll have the RX running again in a few days, but the Hatch is going to take longer. Dont have a clue when my XT6 is going to be on the road again, but this year for sure.

And yes Russ, still need the parts:-p

Nice april fools. I fell for it!:)

I was about to post and say I felt the same and if someone could please take the RX away. Timing belt blew on april fools eve and left me 30k from home.

I am serious about someone take it away. And the timing belt did blow. :(

Scott in B'ham is the one thats going to be really dissapointed. He really wanted my Hatch:-p

Sorry Scott:burnout:

Good one Rob

Im not disapointed, I would much rather se that machine of your in your hands having a blast with it on the trails, Its to tell the truth a relief your keeping it, even if i got it for a good deal, it would still require a day to go pick it up then the parts and labor to fix it then, I would still have way to many projects going and not get out and enjoy them as I should, I have this disorder of such I get excited and start new projects when the old projects are in no way of being finished or completed ,when you do get that beast going we need to plan a all out super subaru offroading event so all this web wheelin compitition can see some truth as the rubber hits the trails, :banana:SJR