Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Loyale Pic :)

just be glad you understand the beauty and joy of having a subie. the rest will come over time:cool: .you could be like me, sitting in a parking lot in my freightliner in cle elum,after paying 3x rip off grocery prices at Safeway:mad: .man they rip off P.N.W. residents

ill probably be getting apples in yakima,selah,wenanchee tomorow.:banana:

ill look for your loyale.

p.s. i saw so many subes from montana to seattle yesterday and today. i lost count.

have fun cheer up bro:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hey..I once dated a guy ( way back in dinosaur times) who said when we broke up that a car is more dependable then a girl...3 days later I passed him broke down on the side of the road :lol::grin: ....needless to say he wasnt driving a Subaru ( a 70 Nova shackled up.) Proms are over rated..if you ask me..nice wagon though!:headbang:

A couple years ago when my senior prom came into persepctive, I had two choices:

1. Go and get a tux and find a date and have a good time and shell out all that money.

2. Buy a hatchback and go to the prom kegger afterward.

You all know what decision I made.

I went to my ex-fiance's junior year prom with her way back when....

We spent a grand total of, I think, 15 minutes at the prom and decided "this blows". So off to the club we went...still me in my tux her in her prom dress...then off to a house party, yet again still in tux and dress. I'll have to say the club and house party were much more entertaining than the dance. Formal occasions are way over rated, especially 'prom'.

at least you went to the prom. i skipped my senior prom, mainly cause i hate dances and yeah, the whole getting dumped the week before by a girl i was retared for as well. needless to say, i had no desire to to be anywhere near other people at that point anyways.:( awww, i made myself cry again :dead:

WOMEN!!!:eek: Can't live with 'em... Can't kick 'em out on the side of the road:lol:

QUOTE]

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO....Be Nice.....Ummmm..I did toss my X boyfriend out of my moving car ( he had lost his licence) on prom night...He said.." If you ever leave me I will kill myself"...so I decided to help him.....MEN..you guys are sooo gulable ( excuse my spelling)

I got to go to MY senior prom with a girl who was (at the time) a VERY good friend of mine, and for whom I was TOTALLY retarded (excellent word choice there, subyrally :)) We went with a whole gaggle of our mutual friends, rented a limo, the whole bit.. by the time we all made it to our trio of hotel rooms, she was already trying to call her OTHER boy on the cell fone...

I have no regrets; you should see who SHE wound up with. then again, I *am* getting tired of the "longview" if anyone catches my drift :dead:

So, Daeron ya saying dating Miss Michigan is a load of Dookie?

:-p

(World's oldest Green Day fan, here.)

Well, I *wanted* to make a jackson browne reference.... (he wrote the best song EVER about ahh.. insert another eliptical reference here.. its on the Running on Empty album) but I figured that taking a page out of the Diary of Laurie L. would be a *tad* more recognizable.

Green Day is a band that crosses every frickin border out there. They took a genre that had been utterly dead for 20 years (punk rock) and actually made it sound good again; better than it ever had.

And all that time I thought Mr. Browne was dancin' with a sweet girl named "Rosie," he was actually doing more of a Billy Idol thing?

:-p

(BTW, There's a local Ska band outta Grand Rapids, named Mustard Plug that does a tune called "Miss Michigan." Do a google-search for the lyrics..they got Mr. Browne beat. Hands down!)

Hey bro, Nice Loyale!:slobber: Yeah i wouldent dout that you had more fun with the Roo then at the prom!! Loyale's are great! Hey how did you post a pic on the thread?:-\

Crocodial dundee proud owner of:

1992 Loyale 4WD wagon "Rainforest adventure vehicle"

Heh. Make sure you're using the WSIWYG editor for posting. Then upload the image file somewhere else (photobucket, imageshack, etc). Then, when posting a reply, click the little box with the mountain on it (if you hover over it, it says "Insert Image") it will pop up a little box asking for the URL to the image. Put it in there, click ok, and you've got a image in a thread!

Or if using photobucket. Be logged into both in seperate windows, and copy the IMG code for the particular photo you want posted from your photobucket and paste it in the reply. Thats what I do.

Ok yeah that's what Bucky92 said too! Thanx' Tom:headbang: