Ultimate Subaru Message Board

How Do I Delete My Account???

I think there are many of us who don't like our account names.

We made them up without too much thought just to get on the board.

Now we have to live with the stupid names we picked! Sweet82?

Deal with it! It's just a board name on the USMB.:rolleyes:

true,, but alot of us newbies spend alot of time here but dont want to chime in alot for fear of asking dumb questions. I will say though this is one of the cleanest boards ive been on, i could name a few that are (rough ) to use a nice word. KUDOS to u all.

how do delete my account cause i want to change my user name:lol:

Why? Did you find out someone else had a car by that name?:grin:

Or were you inebriated(drunk) while trying to think up a screen name?

Like Sweet said....deal with it!:-p

It would be nice if there were a way to transition to a new username, but keep your postcount and photo gallery.

91loyale doesn't even match any of my cars, it's a 92 loyale for c's sake. It's one of the most uninspired username's I've seen. And I'm stuck with it because I needed to put something in to be able to use the search function.

I will change board names for people. Id prefer they stick with a name if they have been around for quite a while and everybody "knows" them but its up to the user.

I don't really want to deal with 15000 requests but if yours changed PM me and I will do my best. Be sure to check to make sure somebody doesnt already have the name. You can do that by trying to PM your new screenname and the box will suggest the names from its "dictionary" of usernames.

I appreciate the comments on the cleanliness of the board. I can't take the credit though its our well behaved users and a moderator team (that some of you might not like at times but they mean well) that keep it clean. For the most part anymore I am kindof assuming a Supreme court sort of position where I weigh options that the moderators and users suggest and try to pick whats best for the board. McBrat doing alot of this job as well, hats off to him!

I appreciate the comments on the cleanliness of the board. I can't take the credit though its our well behaved users and a moderator team (that some of you might not like at times but they mean well) that keep it clean.

Thanks, Guys!

This is exactly why I'm still here!

I think this is how a board should be:rolleyes:

its our well behaved users

Yeah, and Daddy spanks troublemakers:-p :grin:

Stop talking dirty to me :lol: :lol: Just remember to have your big butt kickin boots on for next Sat! ... But I get to kick yours first for the brake parts ;)

( for those who havent visited meet and greet..before you think anything...I asked Turbone to give me away at my wedding next Sat at the Alcyone Dragone Meet)