Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Just checking in...

yeah yeah.. so I sold my waterwagon- I needed money and something not so molested...

well looky what showed up in my garage tonight :-p

219209415-M.jpg

219209460-M.jpg

I may need to source some parts for my new toy... engine parts of course... :lol:

and I will have to learn how to work on this strange beast! transverse mounted 3cyl MPFI?? weird!

woohoo MPG! (and rear E-brake :burnout:)

Congrats!! I used to have a Justy...and it really wasnt bad at all to work on.I had a little FWD 5 spd..what are gas pumps??? I saw them rarely!!! I used mine for a newspaper delivery car and it never gave me any problems..till one of the main bearings in the motor started to go...but I still drove it for 10K miles like that.awesome little cars!!

yeah yeah.. so I sold my waterwagon- I needed money and something not so molested...

and I will have to learn how to work on this strange beast! transverse mounted 3cyl MPFI?? weird!

woohoo MPG! (and rear E-brake :burnout:)

Good luck with it. I hope you never have to change an alternator; that job is a bear. I had to pull one for my brother-in-law at PAP; I had to loosen the motor mounts and raise the motor slightly to get it out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...