Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Another Newbie from IA

Hello Brian from Iowa here, I finally got a subaru of my own, I was always borrowing one from my parents when my truck was in the shop.

:Flame:96 Legacy Outback wagon 143000 miles

I am sure I will be asking a lot of questions and will be calling McBrat often:eek: for help too.:clap:

Brian

Hello Brian from Iowa here, I finally got a subaru of my own, I was always borrowing one from my parents when my truck was in the shop.

:Flame:96 Legacy Outback wagon 143000 miles

I am sure I will be asking a lot of questions and will be calling McBrat often:eek: for help too.:clap:

Brian

Welcome Brian!

Did your parents ever sell their SUS?

Did you get the '96 locally?

Welcome Brian!

Did your parents ever sell their SUS?

Did you get the '96 locally?

SUS is being used right now, but will be for sale in the future.

the 96 was my brother's and he got a company truck, since he lives in Chicago, he needed it gone. I got a good deal on it.

I just put in a new stereo (the old OE one caught on fire :Flame: on the Kennnedy expressway) had to hack out the original plug, and I got the fader backwards (I hooked front to rear and rear to front). I will be installing an amp and box (because I already have it) too. I will have to get some pics up and try to make it to a meeting to show you.

Brian

• 4 weeks later...