Ultimate Subaru Message Board

International Users: Help Identify This Part!

Anyone know where i could nab a chrome bezel? It looks awesome..kinda remenicent of 70s Trans Ams...if u squint really REALLY hard.

I think it looks cool too... My thoughts would be to find some sort of chrome labeling stuff, like to stuff we used to cover

our school books with, then carefully take the dash apart and make a template. Once you have done that you can sell them on USMB :banana:

Huh. Wonder why they did that. Where is the button to turn air conditioning on/off on yours? It is also on that panel on our ones.

"A/C Circ Max" is all the way to the left on our slider in the last picture. To the right of that is "A/C" then "Bi-level" then "heat" and on the far right is "defrost".

Ross, do you have any close up pictures of your HVAC stuff?

did you just want the controls or the heater box etc? here are teh controls on mine anyway. This is the same for all the soobs I have seen, except some don't have teh A/C button. No idea what button, if any, would have gone in the space beside teh A/C button.....

showphoto.php?photo=19022&cat=500

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showphoto.php?photo=19022&cat=500

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...