Ultimate Subaru Message Board

pull and save primerblack xt

i thought i would never see it. my dads old xt that was the first subi i have ever worked on. it sad to see a car that a father and son built together being tore apart at pull and save. but... if anybody needs engine parts off of it i can vouch that it was rebuilt about 180*** ago. they put over 100*** on the car in a year.talk about driving! :burnout: oh and a straight xt 6 down there right now almost complete as i was leaving somebody was taking the wheels but hurry theres a complete 5 lug swap for ya!

i thought i would never see it. my dads old xt that was the first subi i have ever worked on. it sad to see a car that a father and son built together being tore apart at pull and save. but... if anybody needs engine parts off of it i can vouch that it was rebuilt about 180*** ago. they put over 100*** on the car in a year.talk about driving! :burnout: oh and a straight xt 6 down there right now almost complete as i was leaving somebody was taking the wheels but hurry theres a complete 5 lug swap for ya!

which yard is this?

thanks

chris

I went to Pull N Save once and saw TWO cars I'd once owned (I felt like I'd accomplished something!)... my first Subaru was there (I've had 13) and so was the RX (#11) I bought to strip for parts.. "it was then that I knew I had a Subaru problem..." :grin:

You have to let them go sometimes, they're just cars...

I cant stand seeing the cars I sell around and all smashed up. I havn't found any of mine in the junk yards yet but I know the day I do, I'll freak.

Jeff

I found my old red '86 sedan at the boneyard, all smashed up and the engine blown. It took me a few days of friends and beer to get it out of my head, to say the least.

thats not true... thats imposable. yes most cars to me are "just Cars" but i have spent alot of time riding in this car, and actually it was the first motor i have ever pulled out of a car. well sorta i helped cause i was 8. but if it was any other car i have owned or my dad has owned i wouldn't care. its just the fact that this was my "favorite subaru" even before i could drive :lol: oh well, i can buy other subarus i like more :grin: