Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlise May 15-17th the East Coast Meet

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... i thought about bringing her muddy

I have decided to bring the BRAT muddy.

Worst that can happen is I change my mind at the last moment and have to clog down the show and shine area with 50 LBS of northeast mud! :grin:

...Wont the Audi guys just LOVE me then. :rolleyes:

i would go but i got some prep to do friday morning before leaving for carlisle... i thought about bringing her muddy

Neo I mostly need to get to the pond where Luc caught all those frogs. I should be able to get in and out of there with FWD right? I'm not going up the hill and all that or even probably can walk in a little....but the entrance is fairly packed - isn't it? Can you send me a location of that spot? Where the boat is . :lol: CrUnCH!! That was FUN. :grin:

Muddy - show up Muddy !!!! :banana: Even my FWD will be dirty. :headbang:

Outside chance I might take the '79 Brat. I just got a Temp. plate for it. Not a problem to get full plate if I can get it to run well enough to limp to the DMV. Right now I'm wacked out tired - overtired - third wind - is it a full moon? - but I'm pretty sure I'll have it running well tomorrow.

If so , it'll be Vintage Mud we bring. yabba dabba Roooo !

hey paulie

here is the link from google

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=&daddr=39.606019,-74.369974&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=14&sll=39.604829,-74.37993&sspn=0.054027,0.073986&ie=UTF8&z=14

be careful since its gonna rain on thursday (tomorrow), i think u may have a bit of a problem getting back up hill when u go down to the pit... what time are u thinking going there?

Oh subaru360...dont forget the hitch

I remembered. I'm bringing it.

I may have a problem with bringing both cars.

I decided to put my new turbo on the wrx today. I'm upgrading from a 16G to a 20G. It usually takes me an hour to change a turbo. 7 hours later it's still not done, I had a bad stud in the up-pipe, the new turbo is huge, so it doesn't fit well, it took lots of grinding and cutting. I have it all figured out now except the oil feed line port is bigger 12mm vs 10mm. I drilled 2 holes in a standard 12mm bolt to make a custom banjo bolt and drilled out the oil feed line. Hopefully it will all work and not leak, I'll find out in about an hour when I go put it in and try to start it.

If all else fails I will just drive the 360 there. It's only an hour and a half and the 360 is running perfect.

I have decided to bring the BRAT muddy.

Worst that can happen is I change my mind at the last moment and have to clog down the show and shine area with 50 LBS of northeast mud! :grin:

...Wont the Audi guys just LOVE me then. :rolleyes:

sweet.. i may take a quick run to frenchies and get mine muddy and meet with paul... shhhhhhhwwweeeeeeettttt

raining here to. I wanted to wash and buff the SVX (the baja has been clean for weeks) but I can't do isht b/c of the rain. I'm frustrated and I took the day off today from work just to do isht like this. :mad:

crap crap crap....I'm frustrated. :-\

They seem to always call for rain for Carlisle...didnt rain at all 2 years ago..and it only did it late sat night last year...I just checked the weather and its on a 30% chance.

which is nothing. last year drove my craptastic leaky coupe 5 hours in downpours the whole way there...and it stopped when there...nice thing about the show sight..its along the mountains which many times divers the rain away

Edited by Bucky92

I hear what you are saying. I am having second thoughts also because I havent been able to put in my reman steering rack. Then again, I do have NJ inspection now, so maybe I should take it out... Im just really protective of it.

Edited by Mike621

mike

its just rain.. bring her out, it will be nice to have your car there, it looks really good... its not gonna be bad tomorrow night when u come up... besides who am I gonna bother when i'm there? :grin:

sun tomorrow and mostly cloudy tomorrow evening so there should be no problem with traveling... saturday some thunderstorms, clouds and sun.. .it should be good mike! we'll help ya protect it when u get there :lol:

Edited by njdrsubaru

Ok ok ok I get the message! Barring any catastropic circumstance, I will arrive Friday night.

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: yay!!! Mikey!! .. you know that SVX is going to be center attention...right along side subaru360s ..360

Gonna claybar my butt ..... :lol:

Hey thanks Neo. We're leaving here around 3PM and hope to at the crystal blue pond there around 6 - 7 and get in on the evening action. Not a lot of 4wheeling but if we have someone join up with we might.

I want to be in Carlsile late Friday night and sleep good. So we're going to leave the Barrens just after dark.

Brat does not want to cooperate. :-\ Looking like the FWD wagon.