Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Coming to seattle...

OK IT IS ACTUALLY OFFICIAL,baccaruda and i will be coming over to the west side for a couple of days this next weekend(17th,18th)......would like to have some beers/drinks with folks saturday night.i talked to zap today and he said if there is any interest we can chill at his house or go to a tavern/bar.seeing as how andy and i know quite a few of you we think it would be cool to hang out since well, you are our bro's........and a few of you we have not met face to face ....might be cool to hang out.:grin:

we just want to have a good time and hang out with folks we don't get to see alot or know.

we are also transporting some parts over for folks and supposed to be picking some up from folks too so those folks will hear from us for sure.if you did not hear from us does not mean we do not want to hang out.....that just means we are fairly inconsiderate young *********************es who do not have everyones numbers.:lol:kidding.i imagine if you know zap you know how to get to his house.

so if you are down to make an appearance let us know.it would be sweet!being that zap is hosting us it might be a good idea to run stuff by him as this goes along.i imagine he will chime in eventually.cheers, brian

OK... So I will need to receive Bill's transmision from One Eye while we're over, and if anyone wants RX parts, speak up!

Also, Brian has stuff to bring back.... right?? B, are you taking any parts over?

You had said you gotta stop by Monroe right? I sent one of you my number so give me a buzz and we'll go from there. I'll bring it along on the run so bill won't get screwed:grin:

Jeff

what time do you think you guys would be coming in from reiters?cheers, brain

I should be making it to Zaps. If the 2 of you eastern boys dont make it to Rieters, the tranny can come back with me or Ken.

And I may have my kids with me, so a tavern/pub/brewery isnt going to work for me.

I should be making it to Zaps. If the 2 of you eastern boys dont make it to Rieters, the tranny can come back with me or Ken.

And I may have my kids with me, so a tavern/pub/brewery isnt going to work for me.

That'll make things a bit easier!! Thanks

:banana:

Jeff

we are coming back sunday as it sits right now.cheers, brian

Hey are you guys coming back over on Sayurday night or Sunday sometime? I ask because it looks like Im gonna be in Oregon friday night/saturday and i want to be sure I can meet you in Ellensburg. If not, I guess I could try to have Robby meet up with you or something, let me know!

-Bill

hey ONEEYE i'd still like to make it to the pit..but we will see about that.we have some things to do in town,and we will not make it there until around noonish.so i just don't know.

although its very commendable to have folks(rob and ken) to say that if we do not make it that we will receive it anyhow.i am still pushing for an appearance:grin:cheers, brian

hey ONEEYE i'd still like to make it to the pit..but we will see about that.we have some things to do in town,and we will not make it there until around noonish.so i just don't know.

although its very commendable to have folks(rob and ken) to say that if we do not make it that we will receive it anyhow.i am still pushing for an appearance:grin:cheers, brian

Sounds good I'd like to meet you guys so hopefully all will work out.

Jeff

Any time about 6 is a good time to show up here.

I might need directions to your place Eric, or where ever you guys are going to meet up at. The Reiter Run kinda Fell through so, I might have to make a run down your way to drop off that trans for Bill.

Jeff

Hey Bill, saw you reading the thread :D

We're back safe and tired. It was great to see everyone, thanks for the fun! Thanks especially to Zap for the accomodations :headbang: and to Ed and Jeanne (sp?) for playing Tour Guide :banana: oh and Ken too so I don't get banned zzz:dead::grin:

a few more for good measure:horse::dead::drunk::burnout:

to those i saw,cheers again,to those i did not........piss off:lol::)

it was fun to hang out with the old cats(yes, i am talking to you ya old bastards):),and meet some new ones.had a damn good time.thanks for the parts......

thanks for the coffee,zap, you the man!the warmth was nice ..........cheers again.brian

Well is has been said over and over, but I was good to see some old faces and meet quite a few new ones. It's amazing how this board has got me and others I'm sure in contact with other people who love Subaru's.

BTW

Thanks for hauling that over to andy and brian!!!

Jeff