Ultimate Subaru Message Board

List of rims that can be used on older Subarus...

Or carry more than one spare. Some people bring their off road tires in the back of their brat and wait to put them on until they get to wheeling. Once their done wheeling they put the street tires back on. If you did this you would have to blow 5 tires which is highly unlikely and by that time people would be wondering wtf your doing to pop them.

Edited by turbosubarubrat
  • Like 1

I've had some good off road trips in my subaru, but I always carry two spares in my offroading rig.

Also who the hell has rubber cement and nylon cord in their car?! Why not just carry a set of spoons and some tubes. I can flip a tire off a thirteen inch rim in a matter of minuets

And if you've popped your tire its probably already off the bead even easier to pull off the rim

Edited by mikaleda

Or carry more than one spare. Some people bring their off road tires in the back of their brat and wait to put them on until they get to wheeling. Once their done wheeling they put the street tires back on. If you did this you would have to blow 5 tires which is highly unlikely and by that time people would be wondering wtf your doing to pop them.

I would carry two spares, that's enough to carry, and under rare circumstances not enough. There is also weight and space consideration, especially when yoo have to have a lot of other stuff just-in-case, like a spare alternator, fuel pump, water pump, ball joins,etc. etc. etc. etc. I couldn't take the whole garage with me, lol...

Who the hell carries counter top cement? I really don't care. It is oneof the most useful adheasives there is, and came in handy for many things. Who the hell carries an extra pair of ball joints? I did, because aside from the fact that they don;t take up much space, they are one ofthose little things that if they failcan drop your rig dead in the dirt right then and there.

Do you know why would I carry Sage and detox tea? Its a desert trick that you also probably don't know, but that can save your life. Why do I take specifically surplus magnesium and steel cable snow shoes when out in the middle of nowhere when driving in snow? I could give you a whole list of things that you could not even guess at, but that can save your azz when it really counts.

Like I said before, I have lived the reality. I have had plenty of exerience, more than a few flats, and I speak from experie3nce when I say that I would love to have had split rims. If you feel differently, you can off-road differently. You use and carry what you want, but please don't presume to school me when you you have not been where I have and done what I have done. There were more than one occasion when I would have loved to have split rims, and I really dont care if anyone else agrees or not quite frankly.

I also don't need anything but 13" rims, but by damn I want 14" rims, and I have my reasons for it also, thank you.

Maybe you should focus on helpful suggestions instead of second guessing people who might just know what the hell they are doing...

Edited by Subaruist

I've had some good off road trips in my subaru, but I always carry two spares in my offroading rig.

Also who the hell has rubber cement and nylon cord in their car?! Why not just carry a set of spoons and some tubes. I can flip a tire off a thirteen inch rim in a matter of minuets

And if you've popped your tire its probably already off the bead even easier to pull off the rim

I would carry two spares, that's enough to carry, and under rare circumstances not enough. There is also weight and

space consideration, especially when yoo have to have a lot of other stuff just-in-case, like a spare alternator, fuel pump, water pump, ball joins,etc. etc. etc. etc. I couldn't take the whole garage with me, lol...

Who the hell carries counter top cement? I really don't care. It is oneof the most useful adheasives there is, and came in handy for many things. Who the hell carries an extra pair of ball joints? I did, because aside from the fact that they don;t take up

much space, they are one of those little things that if they fail can drop your rig dead in the dirt right then and there.

Why the hell would I keep Sage and detox tea with me? Its a desert trick that you probably don't know, but that can save your life. Why do I take specifically surplus magnesium and steel cable snow shoes when out in the middle of nowhere when driving in snow? I could give you a whole list of things that you could not even guess at, but that can save your azz when it really counts.

Like I said before, I have lived the reality. I have had plenty of exerience, more than a few flats, and I speak from experie3nce when I say that I would love to have had split rims. If you feel differently, you can off-road differently. You use and carry what you want.  There were more than one occasion when I would have loved to have split rims, and I really dont care if anyone else agrees or not quite frankly. I also don't need anything but 13" rims, but by damn I want 14" rims, and I have my reasons for it also, thank you.

Please don't presume to school me when you have not been where I have and done what I have done.

Maybe you should focus on helpful suggestions instead of second guessing people who might just know what the hell they are doing...

Edited by Subaruist

This. This is what you are doing. There has been several people on this forum that have said the same thing I have.

My point has been made you can use it or not.

Ok, once and for all... I, personally would not be afraid of them popping - at all. There are REASONS why the they pop!  Either due to defective bolts, etc. or overpressure, etc. If you were to get them in decent condition, had good bolts, and either knew what you were doing when inflating them, or had someone who who what they were doing inflating them, you have virtually nothing to worry about in the first place. All these scare stories about horrific explosions are just that. If everything is in good condition and done right, they are just fine, and anything going wrong is a rareity at most. Regular tires on regular rims pop or go wrong too you know, and a hell of alot more often. I got the idea from an off-roading buddy I  knew for years who never had a problem with his. In fact, I met him out in the middle of nowhere changing a flat, and with what he had or had rigged up, he was able to fix the flat without even taking the wheel off the vehicle! I stopped to see if he needed help, which he did not, and was very impressed, which is why I had wanted them myself and never got around to it. I don't need them now, but if I was still a serious off-roader, I would be looking for them.

Enough with the urban legend horror stories - for every instance where anyone can claim something went wrong, (likely due to some obvious defect or doing something wrong) there would be a number of stories of things going wrong with regular tires on regular rims, not to mention trying something with other than mundane/regular tires, like  putting tires too wide onto regular rims, or putting regular/narrow tires on wide mag rims, etc. Also, these stories usually involve the TIRE going bad, NOT the RIM. Sorry, but I have seen how handy they are first hand, and you are simply not gong to convince me that they are dangerous if in good condition.

Just let it go guys.

- - - - - - -

On to the original subject, and on that note, if we use the 139.7mm X 6 lug size bolt pattern, which is only .3mm difference from the 140mm of a Subaru, there are a large number of vehicles/rims that can fit, assuming that you have a large enough center bore hole from what I have seen -and technically, that too could be fixed.

However, my biggest problem is that I want 14" rims, and especially in 6 lug rims, and used, and in a set of 5, that is pretty damned hard to find.

Regarding modifying my hubs instead of the rims, I have checked, and although I can get front rotors for $20.00 or possibly less new, the new rear hubs are much harder to find, and cost closer to $80.00 or more a piece.  If the rear hubs did not cost so much, I would get a new set of rotors/hubs and have the extra lugs put in, but only with new ones, not with my old ones.

Beyond that, there is the guy who makes the bolt-on adapters for $60 a piece, which might be nearly comparable or better in end cost, except for shipping from Austrailia. I am not sure I would trust those because of the emphasized caution he puts on using lock-tite to install them. If you need lock-tite just to make sure they don't start coming apart on you, then I don't have full confidence in them. Otherwise, adapter plates would have been a good and simple idea.

It seems there is no easy answer to my particular situation but finding, buying, and modifying the rims.

It also seems that the only way to get good condition rims, in the size I want, and get 5 of them, is to buy new rims and mofdify them, AFTER I confirm at least one place that will have no problems with mounting tires on them for me.

In the mean time, the wheels are #3 on my list after bearings and clutch, so I still have time to figure it out or find rims.

Edited by Subaruist

I have come up with what I think in the end are thetwo best options.

#1: Just buy new Peugeot 14" rims. - Expensive, especially sincein most of the optons so far, it means buyingtires, rims,and in some casesadapters or having work done, lke adding lugs or whatever, which leads me to what may be the simple, ideal option 2:

#2: Use the rims I have, dress them up, use the old trick of turning them out/backwards for the mag wheel look, maybe get secondary holes/valve stems so I can put air in them if/when needed, as turning the rims out/backward puts the original valve stems on the inside of the rim, which is a pain if you air them up, and....

Just get bigger tires !

This option means not altering or adulterating anything, not having to buy adapters, not buying new rims, and not having to find a set of 5 used rims. The Tires will cost more of course, but the end total cost will lkely be less than any other option.

The question is how large a tire can I find, afford, and put on my present rims. (and maybe still fit into my spare tire area under the hood).

What I like most about this option is dressing up my rims my own way. The plan would be to have them sand-blasted at least on the one (back) side, then, since turning them out/backwards reveals the crude side of the rim, its welds, rust, etc, I would smooth out the welds with some JB weld epoxy and some light grinding/sanding, and maybe either a second sand-blasting, or glass beading, or I may get lucky and be able to do the sanding, grinding and epoxy before the sand blasting/glass beading, and then painting them.  I have seen a really cool type of really metallic spray paint that has allegedly been very popular with people using it on various things for cars, with little or no problems or returns. Then figure out some way to detail them with fine stripes or two-tone color or something to make them look as cool as possible, and finally to give them X number of coats of clear to help them stay good looking for as long as possible. It all comes down to what kind of tires I can get to make this work and look good.

So far as I measure, my nearly bald spare, being a 165 80 R 13 is approximately 22 1/2" across. Add at least another 1/2" for new tread, and that gives me only about 1" to 1 1/4" remaining space for the spare tire area under the hood. My regular tires turn out to be 175 70 13, which seem tomeasure about the same across, within a 1/4 inch or so for somereason.

If I abandon having the spare under the hood, my wheel wells seem to form an arc approximately 25 1/2" across,

So I guesstimate that I have an absolute maximum possible increase in diameter of tire of about 2 -3 inches across in diameter without a lift kit. I will not be doing any lifting in the front, only the rear, so I have to account for no lift kit in the measurements.

The real puzzle is that the numbers on the tires deal with tire height as a percentage of the cross section of the tire, and not an actual measurement in inches or mm of tire dimensions. In all, not a lot of room to play with, but on the good side, it also means that I really do not need larger rims, that little bit of difference can be accomplished with tires that I would guess are available for my 13" rims. This small difference, combined with turning the wheels out/backwards will make the wheels look noticably bigger, and with coollooking rimswill make them possibly look just perfect, as well as being 100% sturdy and original, and somewhat affordable. A potentially perfect solution to my needs and wants.

I have been checking, and so far I kep finding places that either will not list Tires for my Brat in the first place, or will not put anything but original spec tires on it with the excuse of "Liability".

- Funny, all those other little cars out there get all kinds of tires, What Bull !!!

Edited by Subaruist

Subaruist,

The biggest problem with option #2 is the lack of availability of 13" tires in larger diameters. I think your search will end quick in that regard. Its easier to find the pugs and they're expensive cause they're worth it. I found 2 sets and I'm in the middle of US where there's few to be  found. I took a 3 hour (1 way) and and 6 hour (1 way) trip to get the 2 sets.  Cuz they're worth it. Your brat will thank you by providing an awesome ride on some 14" tires.

IThis small difference, combined with turning the wheels out/backwards will make the wheels look noticably bigger, and with coollooking rimswill make them possibly look just perfect, as well as being 100% sturdy and original, and somewhat affordable. A potentially perfect solution to my needs and wants.

Don't flip your rims. Or at least don't drive in public if you do.

Find a nice set of 14" 6 lug wheels and either drill them or convert your hubs.  SJR will do it for $175, im sure others can do it too.

You are dragging out a very easily solved problem.

Don't flip your rims. Or at least don't drive in public if you do.

Find a nice set of 14" 6 lug wheels and either drill them or convert your hubs.  SJR will do it for $175, im sure others can do it too.

You are dragging out a very easily solved problem.

#1: Why not flip my rims ??? - C'mon,don't jusrt say not to do it without an explanation, what if I am the rebellious type?, I might do it just to be defiant,lol...

#2: If I get 6 lug rims and drill them, many tire shops will refuse to deal with them.Not to mention that it adds to my cost of buyiing tires and rims, and also that finding used 14" 6 lug rims has not panned out in months so far, and low probablity of it happening any time soon, especially considering that I need 5 so that my spare matches the others and I can rotate them now and then.

-Dragging out a simple problem?!? - Simple?!? This Brat is not going to be an off-roader, It is going to be a primarily "Street" car, so slapping 15" rims on it is just not going to happen as I have decided, I will be dressing it up, and doing so is not going to be simple if I intend to do it right.

For instance, having 6 lug rims with extra holes in them, leaving those extra 4 unused holes would not make the rims look especially cool, it would look hokey. Drilling the hubs weakens them. Most Peugeot rims are aluminum, finding used ones is difficult, and as you mentioned, potentially expensive. Adapters are costly, I am not sold on their long-term reliability, and they are actually the most expensive option considering that they would be a cost in addition to rims and tires.

Unfortunately the only way this problem is simple is if I have lots of money to mindlessly throw at it, which I do not have, and even if I did, I would still give a damn about what I was doing and how.

This is NOT a simple problem if I want to do it right.

I shall not give up or give in easily, lol... There IS an answer, even if I have to beat it out of the Universe forcefully, lol...

Edited by Subaruist

Ok... I want slightly bigger tires on my Brat. I want to use my original rims, But the range of available tire sizes for 13" rims is abismal.

However, I can get EXACTLY what I want if I get trailer tires and find someone to mount them.

QUESTION:

I know why one should not put regular car tires on a trailer; But what would be PHYSICALLY wrong with putting trailer tires on a Soobie ??? Trailer tires have thicker sidewalls, and that is a plus as far as I am concerneed.

I don't care about warranty, liability, "Street legal" or anything else like that, I am only concerned with physical, practical and safety matters.

So... is there any real physical/practical/safety concern regarding using trailer tires on a soobie???

You're not going to find new pug wheels in the right lug pattern. Used ones can be found, there's a source in New Hampshire actually, and he'll ship them too. That's where I got my steel wheels. Had them sandblasted for cheap and painted. Drilling the hubs doesn't weaken them to a point that you'll ever notice.

You're not going to find new pug wheels in the right lug pattern. Used ones can be found, there's a source in New Hampshire actually, and he'll ship them too. That's where I got my steel wheels. Had them sandblasted for cheap and painted. Drilling the hubs doesn't weaken them to a point that you'll ever notice.

- Have a phone number or web address for that place?

My point is that the extra empty holes would look hokey. Not the biggest problem, but I'm looking for the best possible solution.

Considering that almost no matter what I doit will cost me hundreds, I want to choose the best option to have the least chance of regret and the lest regret if I do.

I'll share with you what I found while doing the same search a few years ago. 

Trailer tires: I found a thread in another small car forum from a guy who was looking for taller tires to improve fuel economy. He mounted trailer tires and reported back that the handling was bad, bordering on dangerous. I did a cursory search to link back to it, but can't easily find it again. It's out there if you feel like putting in the time. 

Drilling rims: I have 14 inch Dodge D50 wagon wheels on my EA81 hatch, with 195/70/14s. I drilled them myself, and have had two sets of tires mounted on them. I take the tires off the car, and carry them to the shop in the back of my truck. The reasons are two fold: I don't want to hear a bunch of crap about mounting drilled rims on the car - and - They work better if I tighten them up a certain way. (Original holes first, drilled holes second.) It took me a while to find a set of what I wanted, but I kept at it, and found em. The extra holes are barely noticeable. 

Pugs: I bought a set of 15 inch Pugs a long while back and had them in the attic. When I bought my wagon (EA82) I decided to run those with lower profile tires (195/60/15s.) No lift, no rub, and minimal performance loss. Again, I don't like people touching my stuff, so I had them off the car when the tires were mounted. Lug nuts are scarce, but out there, with guys making new ones every so often. 

Drilling hubs: I haven't done it, but given the wealth of first hand knowledge from people who have beat the heck out of drilled hubs without issue, the preponderance of evidence trumps personal opinion. 

It just takes time. A LOT of time. Combing Craigslist, junk yards and forum "for sale" sections. 

There you have it. 

Dan

there are 3 racks of pug rims at our local junk yard steel and aluminum also several racks of subaru wheels and 14" 6lug rims every where i think its called dooris auto wrecking in hayward ca if your ever in the san fransico bay area they have hundreds or racks of rims cheap i got a set of issusu rodio wheels there 100 and found free 195 /60/15 some one was giving away driled the rims un mounted and remounted the tires my self they seem to fit just fine with no lift my first set of 6lugs i got off craigs list 5 rims with tires for 120 this is a very easy very cheap just takes alittle time and running around flipping your rims backwords puts alot of stress on the bearings especialy in turns and potholes that sead i run my trailer with the rims backwords for almost 10 years with out any problems only one blow out and i changed the tire with out taking the rim off the trailer with just a screwdriver at a gas station in bfe no where and its commin on baha bugs to run the front rims flipped but would look horable on a brat seeing as how the wheel will be mostly outside the body the right way to do it is to drill the hubs yes your weekening them slightly but rember your speading the load out to 6 lugs instead of 4 and spreads the load out making the whole asembly much stronger than original but redriling 6 lugs are still atleast as strong as original and has been well tested and arent any different than universal rims with all the extra holes as far as how they look nothing hookie looking about it in my oppinion alittle creativity goes a long way

Regarding modifying my hubs instead of the rims, I have checked, and although I can get front rotors for $20.00 or possibly less new, the new rear hubs are much harder to find, and cost closer to $80.00 or more a piece.  If the rear hubs did not cost so much, I would get a new set of rotors/hubs and have the extra lugs put in, but only with new ones, not with my old ones.

Front hub is not part of the rotor.  But EA81 hubs are not that hard to find....and as long as you keep your axle nut tight.....you won't need another set.

Rears the hub is part of the drum......drums are also easy to get.  Unless you have swapped to discs in the rear.

14" nissan and Mazda rims are around all over the place.....most in stamped steel.....but some in chrome too.

I just picked up a set of 15" mazda steel rims, shallow offset, flat center.......for $35 bucks for the set.

C'mon man.......your even in Orgeon....where parts cars are around.........now the guys in Nebraska? Or Arkansas?  they got real problems finding parts.

Oh yeah flipping rims is stupid.  Won't center........Weakens the bolt hole forceing the chamfer the oposite way.........Dangerous for sure........and oh yeah probably will hit the fender behind the wheel when turning and have TERRIBLE bump steer.  Also stress the wheel bearings.

• Like 1

First, right up front, I am getting damned tired of people criticising my not wanting to do a SLOPPY improvised job. If you like it and want it, you do it to YOUR vehicle. I am putting a lot of time, aggravation, and money into things, and if I HAVE TO improvise, I will, but if that, I want to make it look good.
The more I think about it, the less I like drilling holes in rims. It looks CRAPPY for what will be a nice street rig. It may not matter for an off-road rig, but if I am going to put so much into it, I may as well do it as right as I can.
Gloyale
Gloyale - You mention: "14" nissan and Mazda rims are around all over the place.....most in stamped steel.....but some in chrome too. I just picked up a set of 15" mazda steel rims, shallow offset, flat center.......for $35 bucks for the set."
Are you saying they will bolt onto my 140mm X 4 rims without drilling? Sounds like they are 5 lug that would bolt onto more modern Subarus?

I have heard all about getting the rear end to a whatever so I can have 5 lug hubs and disk brakes, but that does nothing for the front end. Not many people are re-drilling thier front hubs for 5 lugs. And that also requires screwing with things and likely welding stuff together.

For everyone else who keeps making like this is simple, easy, and I'm just not with it - There is nothing I can write here that is not deservedly insulting about such ignorance and nonsense.

As of yesterday, there are a whopping TWO alegedly good (older) Subaru mechanics in my vicinity, and only one of them do I have reason to trust. He is always backed up with work, and not the type to do things sideways. There is no big 2nd Gen subaru crowd in my area, and so far I have seen and heard of only a small handful of Brats for a hundred miles - that's just the way it is.
Eugene is practically Subaru Paradise, and Washington State as wellmaybe, but not necessarily here, and they are too far for a casual drive to get parts. Central California is even farther. If there was a Dual-Carb Super-charged EA81 engine in California I could afford, You bet I will drive half-way through California to get it. But I am not going to be stupid enough to spend $800 and drive 800 miles just to get some decent wheels ! I will find a better way!
I have been searching the forum and craigslist and the internet for anything available in rims and options, over and over again.
If this was easy, it would have already been done, dammit! In a way, I am glad it has been taking this long, because as I said, the more I think about it the less I like the idea of drilling ANYTHING where my Wheels are concerned.

What really pisses me off is that the best and easiest answer is to just put slightly larger tires on my perfectly good rims and dress them up, and the fact that the whole damned world doesn't seem to have much of anything for my 13" rims is the REAL problem. Dammit, alI I freakin' need are some 185/75/13's and everything is great. But NOO00ooo, the whole damned tire and auto industry has some big stick up thier butt about 13 inch rims.
I am half tempted to get 185/70/13's and just live with it, but that will not give me the look I want.
I am damn well not going to screw with my hubs, and that's all there is to that, period.

You know, when I have some way-out idea, and one of the guys on here bursts my bubble and tells me it it won't work, that's one thing, but when people make like its easy simple and I am just making a problem where one does not exist, that is BULL !
If anyone has that kind of opinion, just keep your freakin' opinion to yourself !
I may do some wild things, but I do not want to go SLOPPY just to solve a problem if I don't absolutely have to.

Edited by Subaruist

Front hub is not part of the rotor.  But EA81 hubs are not that hard to find....and as long as you keep your axle nut tight.....you won't need another set.

Rears the hub is part of the drum......drums are also easy to get.  Unless you have swapped to discs in the rear.

14" nissan and Mazda rims are around all over the place.....most in stamped steel.....but some in chrome too.

I just picked up a set of 15" mazda steel rims, shallow offset, flat center.......for $35 bucks for the set.

C'mon man.......your even in Orgeon....where parts cars are around.........now the guys in Nebraska? Or Arkansas?  they got real problems finding parts.

Oh yeah flipping rims is stupid.  Won't center........Weakens the bolt hole forceing the chamfer the oposite way.........Dangerous for sure........and oh yeah probably will hit the fender behind the wheel when turning and have TERRIBLE bump steer.  Also stress the wheel bearings.

Funny, I'm not saying you are wrong, but back in my earlier Subrau Brat off-roading days, I turned the back wheels and never noticed any difference whatsoever in how it drove or handled under any circumstances.

Regarding the bearings, I dunno.

Why do you ask for help and then not use it? There is tons of info in this forum about putting larger tires on Subaru's like yours and lots of people don't want 13's. 14 inch Nissan rims are six lug and a six lug hub redrill is really common with offroaders.

And flipping a rim around puts a ton of pressure on the hub and lugs and is very likely to break something.

Why do you ask for help and then not use it? There is tons of info in this forum about putting larger tires on Subaru's like yours and lots of people don't want 13's. 14 inch Nissan rims are six lug and a six lug hub redrill is really common with offroaders.

And flipping a rim around puts a ton of pressure on the hub and lugs and is very likely to break something.

One again, you mis-state the obvious... You ignore what I have plainly already explained, and then criticise me in ignorance of it.

"Why do you ask for help and then not use it?"

BECAUSE I WANT TO DO THINGS RIGHT !!!

#1: Because I do not want to screw with my hubs, re-drilling holes in old hubs. or spending hundreds of dollars in the end on doing that "right", which it would not necessarily be right to do anyway, and which wouldbe in addition to the cost of rims and tires.

#2: Drilling holes in rims looks SLOPPY for what will be a nice STREET look. People might not care if they want an off-roader, but for a STREET look, it looks Backyard-mechanic jerry-rigged SLOPPY. They also create additional cost of rims and tires.

#3: Adapters are not reliable enough as far as I am concerned, they add SIGNIFICANTLY to the cost, not to mention shipping from Austrailia, and for those who say not to turn my rims backwards, those adapters would offset the rims out almost as much anyway, so much for that.

#4: Peugeot rims, the ones I would have to use, are apparently not made any more, are usually aluminum, which is obviously not as strong as steel, and which I have less trust in, most don;tlook all that wonderful, the steel ones look like crap, and again, they too add significantly to the cost, and are also hard to find. I need to replace my tires sometime in the near future.

#5: Unfortunately, although it was not suggested, and was a curiosity of my own, I could get Trailer tires that are EXACTLY the size I want, and acordingto what I have found,would look GREAT. However, people say theyare bad in handling if not dangerous.

My objection, which seems to have no effect in English language where your continued critiques are concerned are with people essentially claiming that this is an easy tosolve problem WHICH IT IS NOT, and make like I am just making aproblem where one does not exist,or that I am maybe being too fussy, and should just take the SLOPPY backyard mechanic approach to my wheels, which WILL NOT LOOK GOOD ON A STREET LOOK.

For what I need to do, the problem is NOT an easy one ! Thus my difficulty. I do not give up easily, so aside from a month or two before I ever posted something in this forum, I checked things out on my own.When I did not find the easy answer, I posted, and looked for any answers I did not previously find, and evaluated the couple that popped up.

It has now been almost three months, The tread is beginning to separate on one of my wheels, and I need to come upwith a solution that I will not later regret, and hate myself for doing, and If I followed some of the advice given, that is EXACTLY what would happen.

I am doing every possible internet search I can think of and exhausting every possible idea, alternative and option before I make my decision and start making it happen.

So unless you have a good  idea that nobody else has come up with, GET OF MY FREAKIN' BACK AND STOP CRITICIZING !!!