Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Washington/Cali people

Hey Brian, keep your weather to yourself!!! We've had no rain round here, and this is Oregon!!!! It just dropped into the high 70's today, and we have some pretty good cloud cover, so hopefull we'll get wet round here. Although it kinda sux, the Brat is down with some suspension woe's, and the motor is out of the Turbo. So I can wait at least another week for some rain, till I get my rigs back up to full operational status!

Just a dusting of snow at the top of Snoqualmie pass this morning (I go over and back every day).... now it starts.

I say bring it on, my finger is ready on the 4WD button and my snowmobiles are all tuned up too.

Gary

P.S. I'd send it all down to you guys in SoCal if I could, I feel for ya, make sure you insurance is payed up and stay safe.

Hey Flow -- 4WD burnouts? Are you making fun of me? ;)

Man, that wildfire's goin crazy down there. Fortunately we live in the North. Over 1200 houses destroyed and like 15 or so people dead, that sucks...

Rain almost came today, but only drizzled enough for me to wipe the rest of the dried mud off my windsheild.:brow:

Got a light powdering yesterday, but it was short and now it is way to cold and clear, like 13 tonight. Throw another log in the fire. Went and started the Trashwagon-5 and made sure it won't freeze. Fired right up after sitting for months. Wanted to make sure the thermostat opened, if it has one.:eh: This is the color you will be outside here tonight!