Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Evans Creek Meet yada yada

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got two rearends just waiting to be welded, two rear EA82 axles, one extra radius arm, and all I need is one more front axle, I got all my extra oils and towles needed to do a big change over if needed, I hope not but I'm going to be ready, Also I have a gas can That will be full of gas just in case...........................:grin:

Jeff

Tenitively "IN"

I'll be rocking a legacy, or a dirtbike, hmm. so maybe no offroading for me. :-\

If anyone has a spare seat, or two let me know, in case i don't bring the dirtbike.

I'll probably have a spare seat from time to time............ your welcome to ride with me if you want.

Jeff

I'm in. Sold the wagon but I'll bring the Heep.

Wheeled West through Naches last weekend and it was a dust bowl.

Evans will probobly be the same.

Might want to bring a spare airfilter or at least plan on cleaning your old one at some point during the trip.

Oh, and bring BUG SPRAY. Bring lots and lots of pure DEET...Skeeters are getting really bad.

I was there Sunday. Not too dusty at all. With the recent rains it may be a bit of a challenge after all. They did put a bit of gravel in some of the deep holes so the entrance to 311 may be passable to a few more of you.

On a side note, I broke the front hub and am trying to locate some cheap replacement parts. If I can't repair it I may see if my Brother wants to go up with his Cherokee.

You are way better prepared than I, Im still waiting on exhaust parts from Summit... But I did get my LSD converted to 3.9 tonight :banana:

Still need to do axles, exhaust, and rear wheel bearings... and install the diff... Might just say screw the axles, and just bring spares to replace them when they break :lol:

If I have time Ill do the 6 lug hubs too, so I dont have to pay Schwabs to fix my flat re-drilled spare...

:banana:

-Bill

STI WOLF is at my house right now, Will Woody and I made a lift for him yesterday so its going on tomorrow first thing along with a welded rearend........... My cars are all in good shape to go, Pat is going to change out the open diff with a welded diff............ other than that, John bring yours over and we can weld the diff up............. bring some gear oil too.

Jeff

Got the LSD and new rear axles installed just minutes ago, and I dont think my rear wheel bearings are bad, I must just have a bent drivers side rear control arm :shrug: so now all thats left is make the new exhaust when the parts get here, and install new front axles, and drill some hubs if I have time so i can use my good spare :banana:

-Bill