Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Prospect W/ PICS

Is the guys name Brian?

If it is, I know him and the car. He's had it for quite some time.

He brought it buy right after he did the camo paint job.

Is it a fern/leaf camo with little bunnys hiding here and there? :rolleyes:

If you get it, I have a windshield that will prob fit.

N/M, after looking at it again I remember him doing the back windows as well.

These are clear.

That's my brother Brians old car. He sold it about 8 months ago and regrets it everyday. It's got the same lift as my wagon. It had a D/R 4 speed and a high mile engine, but still ran pretty good last time I saw it. I think it had a hollow converter and 2" exaust with a small glass pack-very loud. I inquired about it to see if it was his when I first saw it on craigslist and they said they had a windshield for it. Do they not have a good windshield? It was wheeled hard and I helped repair it many times. I,d love to see it back on the trails. Let me know if get it and need any help working on it. I've been tempted to buy it, but I have to many cars/projects already.

Jesse

Just for the hell of it, I'd like to see you driving down the road with the wipers on, wearing glasses. Of course, you'd have to prop the wipers out to make it look like there was a windshield there.

provide the motorcycle full face helmet and I would totally drive it on the street..

Actually, there's no law requiring you to ACTUALLY have a windshield in place. You must actually have windshield wipers, but there's nothing that says you have to have glass. If you don't, you'll need safety glasses.

Hmmh. I got pulled over for driving with no windshield just last month.:lol: Although, I didn't get a ticket. Just a "You shouldn't drive you vee-hick-L around like that". Lol. such a funny look on his face. was driving to the glass shop after a deer tried to come through the windshield.