Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Oskar_Subaru's ride [56k warning]

Thanks for the kind words,

i just put the hella´s on the other day and i could not be more satisfied with both the look of them and the light output.

other things i´ve done since i got her in November is put on those "H style" wheels

put on a manual choke hitatchi + oem cable

rewired the radiator fan to work of a switch (it use to be directly wired)

put on a new water pump

changed the plugs from some 4-spoke-race-ebay-crap plugs to bosch OEM replacement, made a world of difference

oh, and it might be worth mentioning that this baby has only 102.000km on the clock, or 60.000miles :)

Edited by oskar_subaru

• 1 month later...

wow nice. love the wheels. mine sits that low but both front tires are flat:rolleyes:. have to to say love your picutres. the views of the car and background priceless. but this is coming from a guy who lives in beach country. thanks for posting look forward to more in the future.

:slobber: wow, how did you manage to lower it like that? and where did you find the tire size? i have looked into lowering mine but that would call for a five lug swap then i cant use the 4x140 wheels i have. looked for awhile i can find a few of the 175 70 r13 tires but not much other than that. of course i am guessing easier to find there. maybe not so much here in the states. what i did find though was competion tires......ummm yeah my car not gonna be in a competion with it being a :rolleyes:non turbo 1.8 liter fwd....:lol:. 150 bucks each.....:eek: Edited by dragonfire

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...