Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Convoy from Portland to WCSS13 (details)

Alright who's in?

Where are we meeting?

What time are we meeting?

Let's get this figured out before too long. I'd love to see like 10 or so Subarus driving down the highway. :)

I'm in and I'm bringing my 1986 BRAT. I think we should leave at 10:00am from the Troutdale Chevron.

That's just what I think. I'm totally open though if we need to move things around a bit to accommodate anyone else wanting to join the convoy. I also know that you can't make something work for everyone so there's that too.

I will keep an eye on this thread, but don't wait up for me... it just depends on how much, if any relief I can get for my route at work. :-\

Worst case I will just drive out and meet you guys in camp in the evening if you save me a spot (assuming you/we) camp in a similar situation to last year. NEAR Canada, but not quite in the thick of it.

I should be good any time that day, but I'm waiting for my brother, subinewby. If he can't get the day off then we'll show up in the evening. Just gonna have to wait til it gets closer to the show to figure things out. The Troutdale Chevron sounds good though.

Went over Bridge of the Gods Friday coming back from camping. It's $1 for cars.

Not sure if we will meet up with the caravan or not - want to get my favorite camp spot close to the Canadians.

In any case I'm bringing my 86 Hatch this year.

The 83 silver wagon (with the silver surfer hood ornament) bit the dust in a car wreck in Nov.

Lynn

Looks like me and Tony are going to take 14 over. We're not leaving til mid afternoon. Hey Flowemastered, if you can, try to save a spot for us by ya. That worked out nice last year.

Will do, though you very well may beat me. If so you guys need to save me a spot. hopefully I will bring more food this year :rolleyes:

Looks like me and Tony are going to take 14 over. We're not leaving til mid afternoon. Hey Flowemastered, if you can, try to save a spot for us by ya. That worked out nice last year.

Ya guys save a spot for me..I'll give ya

a trail run you'll enjoy...and not tear up your rigs...!

I will be out there fri evening..8pm.....look for my hatch...

I have someone coming over tomorrow to fix my gasket. If all goes well I can actually drive in the convoy :)

Although... looks like me and Tony might be going a little later though. Still a chance we could go in the morning, but kind of looking like early afternoon.