Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Seattle Group Meet

no sunday? or evening saturday? ( i guess you want light for pictures? :D )

sorry, but I will be at work saturday @ 2.... but i get off at 6 and would like to meet at pepperdock or wherever (if I see a bunch of subarus at alki anywhere down there, I will be able to find you guys!)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about we make it a 3-late run? That way Austin could join in on some of the fun and we could still get pictures before dark? So I'm thinking Saturday the 10th at 3pm. But scooby needs to make the final decision sense its his idea! And I am wondering, is this going to be an off road trip? I assume not sense I don't know any off roading spots around Alki beach. But I could be wrong?

ok sounds good, saturday at 3pm everyone meet at peperdocks, then we can just find some places to chill, bench race, and get some pictures. because ive been driving around all weekend, other then fishing, lookin for offroading places around there, and havnt found crap.

so how does this sound to everyone? plus by then, if im lucky, ill have my oil pump redone so i wont havea lifter tap, and maybe some tires with some tread on the rear of my car.

Shean

I suggest since no one really has a capable offroad Soob, that you just meet n' greet. Find a place where you can take pics and hang out for a little bit.

(hand raises) Oh uh, Somebody has a capable offroad vehicle. And he'd rather bring it than his Impreza.

well then drive what you wish, i just havent found anywhere to mud, nor do i think all fo us can pile into your car what would be wanting to go.

i think the best thing this time would just be a meet and greet, also maybe a little cruse.

Shean

Unfortunately, I can only give you a 50% chance I'll be there. Between my weird work schedule and pulling the motor on a Sentra, I'm not sure if I'll have the day free.

I really really really really really really really want to go though!!

I suggest since no one really has a capable offroad Soob, that you just meet n' greet. Find a place where you can take pics and hang out for a little bit.
**CLEARS THROAT REDICULOUSLY LOUD** at least two somebodies - I've only got a little experience, but my little bastard is good to go! (Der VVagon). But I'm only one of a few with lifted rigs - so a lot-burner would be a'ok.

Thanks for the address Shean.

- Erik Hosa - Tacoma, WA -

did someone say my vehicle is not capable? I beg to differ... but whatever... if its at 3, I wont be there.. I will be under some forester or outback changing it's oil or a flat tire at work :banghead:

maybe next time..... have fun guys! I hope to see some good pics from this at least! :cool:

Oops, did I open a can of worms here? :eek: Ok, I stand corrected. Sorry Zap, I only saw one post from you and I wasnt sure you were coming. As for the others, well, I've only off roaded with Austin, Zap and Ed before :rolleyes: Plus, theres not much for 4 wheeling in that area I believe?

Its still on for Sat at 3pm?

hey, i just saw Tex's post about pacific raceways having their test and tune the same day of the meet, how many of you guys would like to go and get some times for your car earlier in the morning.

im thinking of going up and gettin some times early like 8am-1pm then go on down to pepperdock's and meet everyone, it would be fun if some people would wanna cruse there and back with me, and maybe i can steal some of those guys to the meet.