Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Somebody Stole My Soob!!!

Wow..this thread really took off!!Haven't been on in a couple of days. All the suggestions are great! Most of them I'l prob try one way or the other. For legal reasons I'll not say what I'll ACTUALLY do, but I'll keep ya'll abreast of the situation. He will pay. The cops are useless. I told them everthing, gave them all the leads and have heard nothing. The bad thing is he I live on the county line and he's on the other side. Kinda like Dukes of Hazard! The cops in the other county have him as a suspect on a robery but its the same thing, for some reason they don't have enough proof or whatever to go after him. In fact, my detective told me that they told her "I hope you guys catch him and lock him up for life, we're tired of messin' with him" I'm just really frustrated right now so i gotta cool of b4 he gets his!

GD...i like the way you think. He's a crack head ...who'd miss 'em?

Moosens...I live north of Durham

yeah...3 different people told me who they thought it was and they all came up with the same guy. One told me where he lived but not his name. Another told me his name. When I told this to the police it all matched up. Then they told me his lic. is revoked and the rollback must be registered to someone else. I need to get the tag # and give it to them i guess. It sux that I have to do all the detective work. The main problem is that I have a family and I can't risk this psycho comin after me and my family esp. if I'm not home since he apparently knows when I am and am not home. If I confront him that would have to be it.

Well, it sounds like you have a good start on it. There has to be a way to find out where he took the cars. Is there a local place that takes scrap? Maybe they can tell the cops that he brought the cars in.

And for all you folks that want to do bodily harm to the perp, I just want to say that this creep needs to go to jail. Where he can end up being Bubba's Beeotch :mad:

yeah...3 different people told me who they thought it was and they all came up with the same guy. One told me where he lived but not his name. Another told me his name. When I told this to the police it all matched up. Then they told me his lic. is revoked and the rollback must be registered to someone else. I need to get the tag # and give it to them i guess. It sux that I have to do all the detective work. The main problem is that I have a family and I can't risk this psycho comin after me and my family esp. if I'm not home since he apparently knows when I am and am not home. If I confront him that would have to be it.

Are sure someone hasn't taken these vehicles out for one of those extreme makeovers? :rolleyes: By the way, there's that '79 wagon in FL, I think still for sale.

cops are useless, i think they only exist to hassle under age smokers and catch the people that make only a tiny little mistake. god forbid that they ever go after the people that deserve it. i say take it into your own hands