Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Will the 83 Coupe be mine????

There is 1 day 1 hour left on the auction on Ebay for the little black 83 coupe.. And someone is now bidding against me. I am still high bidder but am getting scared. I have a bad feeling I am going to lose this little gem.I cant really even afford my proxy bid right now. I am actually scared ..very scared...if someone else gets it will they take care of it??? Oh the Horror!!

Well..the official answer is NO..Its official...I have been outbid.Guess I can pay the phone bill now...and put that money into Bucky..Maybe I will just work on him and get him ready for the import car show next year.

Very Very depressed now

Don't sweat it too much. They come and they go. That's part of the beauty of being a Subaru nut is that many people just have them for transportation and don't know that they really will do 200K, 300K and more.

More will come and maybe in even better shape and requiring less work.

Obviously a follower of the Rev. G.L. Fivespeed whoever this character is.Curse on he who taketh away Connies nearly vintage Subie!

Sorry Connie.Like Ken said.......or in my own words "they come and they go,the Bic lighters of automobiles.

Well,at least I don't have to go to PA just yet.

I've got a '73 Coupe at Pat's in Moxee that I need to scrape up about $300 more to cover shipping on.Buy some stuff!!!!!

What FE?You don't mean the one I already bought from you do you?Now I'm confused....or just toast.Slightly overworked right now.Tonight is my recupe night.Maybe later I'll remember. :)

I am talking about the one that was down in PA that was FS just a tad bit ago here is the site http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/3/8/76415538.htm and I have something that is making me a giddy inside but won't tell until it's a done deal :grin: lets just say I have the wifes permision on it and it sorta looks like my ol FE coupe :)