Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I got a glasspack!!!

You need a muffler to pass inspection in VA. So when my friends come to me looking for an exhaust fix, they get a glasspack tacked onto the end of their exhaust system.

Buick 3.8's sound good through a Thrush glasspack.

You need a muffler to pass inspection in VA. So when my friends come to me looking for an exhaust fix, they get a glasspack tacked onto the end of their exhaust system.

Buick 3.8's sound good through a Thrush glasspack.

I'm not quite shure if my exhause is now legal or not, but I don't think cops in Montana worry about that kinda stuff.

yo the cherry bomb is pimpin'! i had one on my ride, it broadened the midrage and opened the top end. much torquier than no muffler

i had mine mounted at the flange before the y pipe, and fat pipe after that. all of the flow and sound was after the muffler, so that didnt effect scavenging, backpressure

myoss feece put his after the flange and made 2 1/2" exhaust after it, up and over the axle, out the tailpipe original location, all with auto zone premade lengths and bends(not the flexo-pipe:) ) and this ussed the stock mounting locations.

any chance you get have things WELDED, cause it gets old having to find your exhaust(pieces)after some good baja'n

yo the cherry bomb is pimpin'! i had one on my ride, it broadened the midrage and opened the top end. much torquier than no muffler. any chance you get have things WELDED, cause it gets old having to find your exhaust(pieces)after some good baja'n

Yes it is. And yes I can feel a little difference it acceleration and torque. I wish I had a welder.. I think I'm gonna get one in like a year or two and have it mounted under the hood.