Ultimate Subaru Message Board

General good feeling/thankful for the older forum folks post and the Feedback**

This feedback stuff is kind of fun.I just hope nobody makes a stink about my not leaving thread links.After over 8000 posts and many years here you'd better believe I know the people I've left feedbacks for are trustworthy!!!!!

As for the folks and the feedbacks,etc. This board has been an absolutely great experience over the years.Sure,there's been an idiot or two or three,but in general I've had a lot of good come from this silly little forum,and the rest of the board somewhat as well.As my cars get older up here where folks turn over cars faster than you can say Hummer,it'll be even more effective for me.I'll be looking for all the parts I need for my vintage Subarus exclusively on this board and eBay,of course.Most of the sources here,and those contacts from my local elders,have pretty much exhausted their stock of pre-90's parts,let alone the 70's items I so desire.

A thousand thanks to guys like Ed Rach,Qman,Eric Z,Rob(Turbone),Corky,Todd,Mick,Skip,Jesse,WagonsOnly,Wagon78,Brian,Shawn,all the Johns(mudrat,the Ohio guys,jemmy,Flappy's Printshop John,etc.),Jerry!!!,Tim,the list goes on and on.....

Also,even though I've not had transactions with some folks I feel they've been good friends and folks who I'd love to hang out with.There's several dozen of those folks at least!!!

And of course,those local enough that I've met.I'm very lucky to have guys like Dave,who drives about 3+ hours to come help me,and Melissa who comes along and helps too.Connie,Andrew,Scotty,Jim,Louis,etc......all great folks.

So,my message here is to the folks just settling into the USMB.Stick around,even if you don't get the help you need right away.The people here are truely a cut above the folks I see in everyday life.One day you'll help me,and the next you'll probably find me helping you.If I'm not there someone just like me will be there,maybe even someone better,although you might have to dig a little....:lol:

A million thanks to Pat-NorthWet-who brought my '73 across the country.If this doesn't give folks an example of the kindness shown here I don't know what does.I was sure to take care of him.He sure took care of me.And the beat goes on.

Thanks for reading.

Hey,how about my avitar(sp?) ??? Finally!!!!!!

I'd like to thank the Academy,my agent,and all the people who sign my checks.

Hey,seriously,did I ever tell you guys that I was offered a screen test BY a producer with ABC???Wife gets upset when the subject comes up.She says I should have gone.Maybe someday.The guy is local during the summer months and believe it or not I met him because he was trying to dump off his son's Subaru!!I told the wife I'm stopping by his place this summer and see if I can still weasel my way in.For me,being there would be cool enough.I've wanted to make films since I was like 6 years old.Did you really read this far?Thanks

Cheers

One of these years I'm going to make it to the East Coast to see you and some others along the way. 17 more years to retirement, wooohooo!

And why does your new addition look like a Dodge Coronet? :D

I'll throw a lobster on the barby!!

That's my '78 4WD Coronet,a real horror show!