Ultimate Subaru Message Board

RAIN OR SHINE!!!!!! my blow out for 70's and 80's UPDATE 4/21/05 !!

Some of the FREE items that I've come up with so far:

EA81 Brat,etc. parts galore! engine,interior,trim,etc.etc......

EA82 wagon parts of all sorts.

I believe there's an EA82 carb intake complete with carb,sensors,etc.

older wagon wheels Gen II

glass for wagons,Brat,sedans,I think XT too....

lots and lots of misc. parts from 1975-1989

THere's also engines,trannies,differentials,etc...... that I'll be offering dirt cheap.

Be sure to check the post in the Meet and Greet Forum.

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=32384

!!!!!!!!! Last chance gang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of the FREE items that I've come up with so far:

EA81 Brat,etc. parts galore! engine,interior,trim,etc.etc......

EA82 wagon parts of all sorts.

I believe there's an EA82 carb intake complete with carb,sensors,etc.

older wagon wheels Gen II

glass for wagons,Brat,sedans,I think XT too....

lots and lots of misc. parts from 1975-1989

THere's also engines,trannies,differentials,etc...... that I'll be offering dirt cheap.

I sure will.A local guy who unfortunately is not on the board yet,and has a collection I think we'd all love to have,is going to take what '75 4WD wagon parts I have that I won't be needing.I'll try to set some smaller parts aside for you.Stuff that ships easily enough.

Talk to you soon,

Paul

74 sedan, 75 and 79 4wd wagons, let me know before anything gets scrapped!

wish i lived closer:banghead:

-mike

OK,I hope you all bring some empty space!!

THere's a heap of EA81 misc. parts, lots of EA82 stuff,some mid-to-late 70's items too.

This is it folks,last call of last calls.After this,no more last calls.:-p

If someone can bring a truck on either Satruday or Sundat it'll help.Sunday would be better.If you can stick around a while on Saturday,a truch would help later in the afternoon and into the early evening.

Things that I'll be getting rid of besdies the parts are listed in a post somewhere...I think in the off topic forum.But I'll list some here.

FREE:

storage cabinets-I have a few and will let some go.There's some metal,some wood.

metal cart with wheels/casters

some wood/lumber and construction materials like gypsum,masonite,MDF pieces,plywood pieces-might be a whole sheet of at least one size (1/2",or 3/8",etc.)

We might give away our washer and dryer too.

There's a nearly new hot water tank (electric) is someone wants it for $75 let me know ASAP.

that sucks. I can't make it. the only tour I got of the 1st church was peeking through the windows to try and figure out why nobody was home :confused:

we did sit in the driveway for a while and admire melis' 3dr and the wagon wheels that were sitting around though :lol:

i am going to try to make it, but if i dont come up with a way to get the brat, i guess there isnt a reason for me to come. anyone want to come down and talk some sence in to my mom? she doesnt beleive me when i say that paul is trustworthy, granted she doesnt trust anyone on the internet. she thinks everyone online is trying to scam me.

and one heading down to maryland after the meet though? if i do manage to get the brat, i will need help ggetting it home.

i am going to try to make it, but if i dont come up with a way to get the brat, i guess there isnt a reason for me to come. anyone want to come down and talk some sence in to my mom? she doesnt beleive me when i say that paul is trustworthy, granted she doesnt trust anyone on the internet. she thinks everyone online is trying to scam me.

and one heading down to maryland after the meet though? if i do manage to get the brat, i will need help ggetting it home.

Let mom know that Paul is 100% legitimate. Most people on the internet are ok, just use caution and common sense. Think back, I was the one that was going to bring you the motor from americanyouth if he decided to let it go. I didn't get your message in time or you would have been eating dinner with us at Lonestar... we were only 10 minutes from your house :)

Now, you may be able to take a plate from your registered car to drive it back. Here in MA we don't have temporary tags, so we can do that, we just need a Bill of Sale and our plate that we intend to transfer to the new car. Check with your insurance company or registry.

i know that you are all trustwrothy, its my mom thats paranoid....

i did want to meet up with you at lonestar.

im pretty sure that if i get cought with the wrong tags on the brat, i would be in deep, maryland does have temp tag, but i have to havet he title and insurance on the vehical first. but if there is insurance on it already, then i might be able to get away with it.

if any one would like to help me with getting the brat home, id be greatful., we could have a convoy to my place and then a huge cook out when we get here. i know its a long shot, but it might be worth a try, i know people ha ve work on monday and probably dont want to drive to maryland on a sunday, or saterday night, when ever it is that i have to roll out.

once again, i am still not sure how things will turn out.

on a side note, does anyone know how to replace the window regulator in a 1990 toyota camry? i might end up doing that on my friend's car while im there.

peace

tim

Let mom know that Paul is 100% legitimate. Most people on the internet are ok, just use caution and common sense. Think back, I was the one that was going to bring you the motor from americanyouth if he decided to let it go. I didn't get your message in time or you would have been eating dinner with us at Lonestar... we were only 10 minutes from your house :)

Now, you may be able to take a plate from your registered car to drive it back. Here in MA we don't have temporary tags, so we can do that, we just need a Bill of Sale and our plate that we intend to transfer to the new car. Check with your insurance company or registry.

Tim,don't sweat it.You don't have to committ to the Brat.I'm a little disappointed but I'll get over it.The real pain will be where I'll have to park it now.Somehow,I will find somebody to hold it for me.Maybe this is a sign that I should tuck it away for a couple of months and just hold onto it and the plow.

OK,and now back to our show......

RAIN OR SHINE.

Please feel free to email me for my number if you don't have it already.

I'll be there both days.If someone wants to bring children let me know and I'll try to have my family there when you're here.My son is 7 1/2 and my daughter is almost 4.

Paul, I can store it for a short time at the armory if ya want. Just let me know.

Tim,don't sweat it.You don't have to committ to the Brat.I'm a little disappointed but I'll get over it.The real pain will be where I'll have to park it now.Somehow,I will find somebody to hold it for me.Maybe this is a sign that I should tuck it away for a couple of months and just hold onto it and the plow.

OK,and now back to our show......

RAIN OR SHINE.

Please feel free to email me for my number if you don't have it already.

I'll be there both days.If someone wants to bring children let me know and I'll try to have my family there when you're here.My son is 7 1/2 and my daughter is almost 4.

I have a huge issue with Tim and will be going to my workshop now to straighten things out.He's already signed for it and taken possesion and now he wants to return it.....like I need this now.EVERYONE:

please don't mind me I'm loosing my marbles....thanks.I'm about to freak out on Tim.Let's hope all works out well.Any support at this time would be greatly appreciated

Last night was the "Twilight Zone" of evenings....I just want to wrap up everything and take my game elsewhere.

I have a huge issue with Tim and will be going to my workshop now to straighten things out.He's already signed for it and taken possesion and now he wants to return it.....like I need this now.EVERYONE:

please don't mind me I'm loosing my marbles....thanks.I'm about to freak out on Tim.Let's hope all works out well.Any support at this time would be greatly appreciated

Last night was the "Twilight Zone" of evenings....I just want to wrap up everything and take my game elsewhere.

no offense to tim, but if he's signed for it and taken possession already, well, then...... it's not really your thing anymore paul, you needed to get rid of it because you don't have a place to put it, and now you've gotten rid of it and still don't have a place to put it..

(edit) doDoDoDOoooDODDoooooDODododoDODododododooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOO