Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Sept 14th Hillsboro Rallycross

Quit waiting for God to fix your car

JUST DO IT

WELL!!! Guess what! I don't have enough $$$ and Jerry is not gonna be home at all. And my father took away my car for a week so I couldn't get anything anywhere. So its not gonna be done. Prolly ever, Its just gonna sit there lookin like a POS. Eventually I will start shooting it with my BB gun:clap:

The soob gods can bite me, cause there is only 1 god.

But what about the God of Computational Geometry? :confused:

My newly lifted wagon will participate at the next one if I can get there. And if I have the money - some tires will be on it maybe! Other wise I'll be running lifted, with 175/70/R13's :boohoo:

I too pray (to the God of Computational Geometry) for hella large quantities of rain. :clap:

GD

Rick

Chances are, they won't let you run a lifted rig. They are basically illegal, but they will make exceptions. Experience at the rallyX will help your case, as well as a roll bar. My arguement when I ran Bob was that I had indeed lifted it 3 inches, but teh wheels and tires gave an extra offset of about 4 inches on either side. As well as a roll bar and 3 years of rallyx experience and a lot of promising to "take it easy out there."

Drive the brat. . . :brow:

Damn - that sucks. Well - I have to go to this ARMY gig Friday, and Saturday... maybe part of Sunday, so I don't know if I'll be there or not. I'm going to try and make an appearance, but probably won't get there in time to run anyway :(. The ARMY thing is at Camp Rilea down at the beach..... And without tires (waiting on some fundage), I can't claim the offset thing. No roll cage either. I guess I'm screwed. Crap - when I get the Brat lifted, I won't be able to run that either. I'm going to have to find another soob just for rallying. Hey Zap - find me a Gen 1 Brat...... hehe

You sure they will let you run your hatch? Bob had all that stuff, but the hatch doesn't does it? Maybe they will let you go cause you have done it before.

GD

It will have a roll bar in it for the good times at Hillsboro. It's been raised 3 inches, but hte offset of the wheels is a couple of inches on either side, plus the width of the bigger tires. These are much smaller tires than before too.

I'm even putting the sway bar back in for the weekend.