Ultimate Subaru Message Board

2 video clips, impreza &chuxwagon mud/water dunk!

Ratty2Austin

Like the first one, but can't find your other one... When I goto http://usmb.net/gallery/view_album.php?page=13 it takes me to http://usmb.net/gallery/albums.php and I can't find a page 13... Also that other link doesn't work.

So how did the door seals and other seals stand up to it? No water in the car?

Junkie, you running linux or something? Why can't they make all things work on linux. Oh, then it would be as bad as windows...

your freakin crazy!!!! who the hell drives their car into a lake?!!??! camera man seemd to gasm over it at the end

Panter fan Austin, Austin Panther fan. now you've met. Austin's the type of person to drive through a lake. this isn't the first time either.

I haven't seen the video yet....but let me just say, the driving into the lake idea....ALL AUSTINS!!! ;)

and I was the camera man....wouldn't be a bit suprised if I gasped, the vid probably doesn't do it justice!!

EDIT: first link works, I come back in a couple hours when the vid's done downloading....but the other doesn't, I even went to page 13 of your album (which, btw, does exist) and the link there doesn't work...:confused:

lol, it's as good as he said it would be. I like how it floated :grin: hopefully when the everything turns non-frozen i can try out my snorkle :drunk: But hopefully by then i'll have more lift, and bigger tires! w00t!

go Austin! show that impreza who's boss.

oh yeah, and i had an idea about those covers in the engine there, maybe you should put a 1 way valve in the bottom of the stock cover... so it'll drain, and hopefully not screw up your bearings again.

I dunno. Looks more like a pond to me. Don't think it qualifies as a lake. :)

The first one is more of a hole....but the second one (the one that doesn't work) is of us driving out into lake superior a bit (if you don't know what lake superior is....go look at a North America map, it'll be on there)

....but the second one (the one that doesn't work) is of us driving out into lake superior a bit (if you don't know what lake superior is....go look at a North America map, it'll be on there)

what were you two trying to cross over into canada the fun way :grin:

cool seeing the impreza floating.