Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Woody kits for wagons?

Firstly,who was it that won the border kit off of eBay awhile back?the guy wouldn't loan it to me even though I offered a set in mahogany if he'd let me copy it.....not cool.If anyone has a set PLEASE loan it to me and I'll send it right back.

Secondly,I'd like to dress up an EA82 wagon.(above mentioned set is for pre '80 wagons).I'm not familiar with any woody package for the EA82 so it'll be hand drawn templates to get it going.

#3-Are there EA81 wagon's with the woody package still around?Anyone have that set to lend?

#4-Your ideas?????

I have a set, i don't think its complete, but i'll ship it to you, if you send me a repro back with the originals :brow:

It would at least be a good start, i believe that i have enough to get the shape of every piece, even if it has to be flipped for the other side.

PM me if'n your interested, anything for my lost coaster :grin:

BTW its for an EA-81 possibly even a Gen 1, i dunno

I also got like 16 sets of rally stripes that say 4WD and "Subaru" and 5 speed, if either Moosens, or McBrat want to repro those too.

I have personally seen an EA82 woody wagon before.

Its hard to remember the specifics of how the decals were applied as it was MANY years ago. I belive it was on an 85 GL 4WD wagon. I am pretty sure it was a dark grain with a lighter grain boarder.

No clue if it was subaru factory option or aftermarket. I am sure the car is long since crushed. It was at some place like Stans auto wrecking in Stevenson Washington I think.

I have a set, i don't think its complete, but i'll ship it to you, if you send me a repro back with the originals :brow:

I can work something out for you,but I'm not going to make any clear promise because if I have to pay for the stock then I'd expect you to cover that...cheap enough.So yes,I'd send back a copy but we might have to agree on you covering the cost of material.

It would at least be a good start, i believe that i have enough to get the shape of every piece, even if it has to be flipped for the other side.

Right,I can make it work if you have at least one side or at least close to all pieces.The corners are most important.

PM me if'n your interested, anything for my lost coaster :grin:

:lol: OK,we'll talk soon....

BTW its for an EA-81 possibly even a Gen 1, i dunno

I'll figure it out.

I also got like 16 sets of rally stripes that say 4WD and "Subaru" and 5 speed, if either Moosens, or McBrat want to repro those too.

Yeah,I've got a few of those too.One of these days we'll get Mick or someone to run some off.

thanks!!!!

Talk to you soon....

Paul, did you look at that 86 gl-10 woody wagon that was for sale a while back in CT? i went and looked at it, the woody stuff was in nice shape, but the rockers were gone. he might still have it sitting there.

Oooo,lemme know if you still have the info.A camera,tape measure,paper and pencil and I'm all set!!!

Did they ever say who did it? I'm thinking it was a dealer small batch deal.