Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Went for a spin the other day, heres the vid

Phizinza

Won't be up for too long, running out of server space. So get in before it goes. I think I'll take it down next weekend.

Check it out:

EDIT: http://www.offroadingsubarus.com (I have taken down the video. I might use some of it in another video. But it is gone for now. but why not visit my site anyhow)

Its not on my website, as I can't keep it up there. So just download it at that link.

_________

little Brat

www.offroadingsubarus.com

Yeah that's in SA. I wonder if I could figure out a way to blur the plates in vids. Maybe next time. And if you look at the red O in the video whne its looking under my hood you will see a plug lead come off. I didn't notice it till later. Woops.

Forgot to mention. This vid was compressed by divx 6. So guess what, yo need divx6. Sorry about that, but I was having LOTS of problems with my computer and recording off my dv cam.

I'll make it easy for you and give you a link directly to the download page

http://www.divx.com/divx/play/download/?hp3playdl

Just de-tick the options and click download. You don't need to sign up or anything.

Another thing I might mention. When I was going thru the water it would get half way in and then cut out for a sec then it would go again. Anyone know what that is? Is it just pushing too much water? Or might that be when the water was flowing over the engine (talking about that I should clean my engine today)?

Another thing I might mention. When I was going thru the water it would get half way in and then cut out for a sec then it would go again. Anyone know what that is? Is it just pushing too much water? Or might that be when the water was flowing over the engine (talking about that I should clean my engine today)?

make sure your ignition system is sealed, my old '85 would do that if it got too deep, and if I opened my hood, I could see the coil arcing to the strut tower. also check your disty...

That just sucks mate...

need to save up and buy a property just play on :)

ya, thats the way to do it wish i could afford to do that. all the good local places that was really good mud spots was an old abandon dirt race track(since post signs), a future construction site(now being worked on) and a field close by that was suppose to be ok to go until the cops we're called almost got a ticket for $480 for treaspassing.:banghead: well i got out of it though, played stupid:grin: .

a rear LSD would help alot, i know becuase i also need one!!! that is such a good place to mud man, nice and flat area with a deep hole for rooster tails. the best part of buying a piece of land and wheeling on it is you can charge people money to wheel on it.....might even pay for payment each month. just have a hose running during the summer and hot months.

~Josh~

fast is almost never better....faster = more damage, and I'm not talking dents, I'm talking bent/twisted suspension, or in mud, hydrolocked engine...

there was a guy in southern MN with some land that he charged for other people to come wheel on....called Roy's Playground....the MN DNR shut him down :mad: