Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Red Robin Meet and Greet March/April?

Dicks Drive in on Holman road....small area to park.......lake city has more room for parking....................Spark
As much as it would be nice to see a bunch of Subarus all together, I doubt there will be that many people show up, and if we take up the whole parking lot, so be it.

Dicks Drive in on Holman road....small area to park.......lake city has more room for parking....................Spark

That's it, last straw. . .

I'm going to the cabin.

I'll try to get the info together that we talked about Tex. I can pm it to you I guess. Feel free to add stuff in as you see fit.

5 to 7 pm at wongleflute's Drive-in on Holman Rd. on April 1st (better not be one of those April Fool posts:eek: ); I'll be there if I don't forget.

Here's some insentive to not forget... I have finished making that tool for you.

I'm still planning.. I hope the meeting that I scheduled at work won't go too long.... YAYYYY

Its good that its a subie meet... the Brat gets better mileage than the Taco. :)

So now are we still meeting at Dicks if it is raining?

will someone call me if we're meeting somewhere different?

360-739-3535???

amanda

hey when r u guys gettin 2gether...i like to show but have to work til 4 on saturday....if someone could call me it would be great....253-882-9634...thanks

:headbang:

So, April Fools day at Dicks, on Holman road? around 5-7 pm?

Gee, if I read the post correctly, it states between 5 and 7 PM Saturday at wongleflute's on Hollman in North Seattle. Did you read that???

Sorry Eric i was just throwing out some info for you guys thats all . Spark

That's it, last straw. . .

I'm going to the cabin.

I'll try to get the info together that we talked about Tex. I can pm it to you I guess. Feel free to add stuff in as you see fit.