Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Project car .. and serious cash

--6 pot front wildwood break kit

--4 pot rear wildwood break kit

i think thats what the parachute is supposed to replace....

and my favorite bit....

Starting bid: US $25,000.00

Reserve not met

Get low monthly payments

:lol: :lol:

Where can I get one of these pie-lauchers for tailgaters???

not that i WOULD ever do this myslef, not not me im an angel (with horns)..

Its been told that when riding a motorcycle, if one carried a few balls from the internals of a cv joint, that an offending motorist would get the hint to respect motorcycles and thier space really quickly when they need a new headlight or radiator. They would'nt bounce high enoug to hit the windsheild, but just at nose height.

not that i would ever know about these things first hand:rolleyes:

nipper

tailgaters? why are you guys talking about tailgaters? it has umpteen hundred hp, just blip the skinny pedal and leave them in your wake:grin: :burnout:

besides, i roll by throwing airbag units out the window. tailgaters, beware

ok, not really, but somedays i wish...

not that i WOULD ever do this myslef, not not me im an angel (with horns)..

Its been told that when riding a motorcycle, if one carried a few balls from the internals of a cv joint, that an offending motorist would get the hint to respect motorcycles and thier space really quickly when they need a new headlight or radiator. They would'nt bounce high enoug to hit the windsheild, but just at nose height.

not that i would ever know about these things first hand:rolleyes:

nipper

No Way You Get A Holster And You Put A Hand Gun In It So When You Have A Tailgater You Just Pop Your Jacket And It Pops Out And Shows And If A Cop Sees You All You Have To Do Is Say Oh My Bad :headbang:

No Way You Get A Holster And You Put A Hand Gun In It So When You Have A Tailgater You Just Pop Your Jacket And It Pops Out And Shows And If A Cop Sees You All You Have To Do Is Say Oh My Bad :headbang:

well er um, er, when i lived in utah it was legal to have a gun in your car, and to carry one but it couldnt be conceled. you get a really odd look from people in full racing leathers and a magnum on your hip :)

i am such a bad bad evil person hehehehehehe

nippper