Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Wheels for my Loyale New Pics added 56K Run away now

Thanks to barracuda I have some new wheels for Bucky...let me know what you think..I wont be able to put them on for another day till everything is completely dry but here ya go:

Before:

Hubcaps001.jpg

Prepped after 3 coats of white paint:

Hubcaps002.jpg

Black then added:

Hubcaps003.jpg

And the final hubcap..just needs another coat of clear coat to protect.

Hubcaps004.jpg

:clap:OHH YEAHHH!

Your efforts paid off... you can fit so many schweet honey-girls in that Loyale Limo.

I was searching for weeks for those caps when I had my 85 GL hatch.

After running 58,000 miles and a 4 wheels off the ground ice-race at the Nicholls Winter Carnival, I sold it years ago with 175,000 on the ticker to a senior named Mrs. Leung (that's exactly what she wrote on the bill of sale!) Every once in a while, I see her tooting around in it to this day!

Keep up the great work,

1989 Subaru JUSTY RS 4WD

119,111 miles

:clap:OHH YEAHHH!

Your efforts paid off... you can fit so many schweet honey-girls in that Loyale Limo.

UMMM... I sure hope not..I dont want to attract any women to my car (OK except LeakingOil but shes different ;) ) Because I am a GIRL!!!!!:lol: :lol: Its ok..happens alot.

Thanks a Million barracuda...You made Bucky look cool again!!

:o Errr...

Like I said you'll be able to fit so many schweet hunky-guys into the Loyale Limo... (inserting my foot into my mouth)...:-p

Why do you call it 'Bucky', anyways?

Respectfully,

1989 Subaru JUSTY RS 4WD

119,112 miles

:o Errr...

Like I said you'll be able to fit so many schweet hunky-guys into the Loyale Limo... (inserting my foot into my mouth)...:-p

Why do you call it 'Bucky', anyways?

Respectfully,

1989 Subaru JUSTY RS 4WD

119,112 miles

Long Story..but named after someone a freind knew many years ago..Bucky Fickus..my Toyota Truck we called Fickus (aka Finicky Fickus) and when Fickus died and I got my Loyale my friend started calling him Bucky..and it stuck.3 years later everyone knows him as Bucky:burnout: