Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subarus ROCK!!!

Now that my cars running well, and not leaking, it snowed ALOT today, WHOOOOOOO some parkin lot fun, kick that sucker in 4 LO and spin and slide and drift, and easily just regain control like nothing, and no problem taking off at all in the snow, along with turning and what not, sticks to the road like glue! Everyone else in snow country having fun? People everywhere were spinnin around the parking lot, my friend did some sweet spins in her 92 Daytona ES V6, and some mini vans and another sub Wagon were driftin through the lot, and alot of SUVs in RWD, ahha, the first snow is always the best

We couldn't live in NW Montana without a Subaru. After spending over an hour doing our l-o-n-g driveway in almost 18" of new snow (some drifts were over the maw of the snowblower), and getting ready for work, we headed out.

What HO! At the top of the driveway, which is a fairly steep grade we are confronted by a nice fresh berm higher than the hood ... courtesy of our friendly neighborhood snowplow driver.

I was afraid to hit it TOO hard, but even slowed down we pushed right through.

Snow predicted through the night, temps falling to minus 12 F.

Maybe NOW the ski mountain can open!

We couldn't live in NW Montana without a Subaru. After spending over an hour doing our l-o-n-g driveway in almost 18" of new snow (some drifts were over the maw of the snowblower), and getting ready for work, we headed out.

What HO! At the top of the driveway, which is a fairly steep grade we are confronted by a nice fresh berm higher than the hood ... courtesy of our friendly neighborhood snowplow driver.

I was afraid to hit it TOO hard, but even slowed down we pushed right through.

Snow predicted through the night, temps falling to minus 12 F.

Maybe NOW the ski mountain can open!

I want to be there...

ha yea now thats its running well finally its going well, but i can smell coolant when i first start it up and it goes away....and this isnt from under the hood, im scard the heads might have a small crack leaking a little coolant into the exhaust. Not a hint of overheating no bubbles in the radiator. I dunno if its losing coolant tho i havent checked, its SOOOO cold right now, like -10 wind chill 30 mph winds. This spring/summer/fall when i drive my Pontiac im gonna do a headgasket job on this thing