Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northeast NATIONAL Meet Carlisle PA May 20th Register with our club,please!

No hurry Connie.....;)

I bought a new tool today to help with body repairs..oooo pretty pop-rivet gun!!!:clap: :clap: ..couldnt help it when I was ordering the new serp belt..

I have officially come to a conclusion...when you own old Subarus you need 3 things on you at all times...Tools, AAA, and a sence of humor:grin: ;)

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt,

I just registered my 86 brat with a campsite!

:headbang: yeah, baby.

Darlingchip and I will be coming down friday night and staying for the weekend.

Is there anything else I need to do?

(lemme know about tent $$ ....Ill be happy to chip in a few bucks)

lets just see how many we get before I go asking for $$$$ if needed we can pass the hat at the show.

Since you are new: Make sure you get a post card in the mail from them within the next few days or so....you will need this postcard to register the cars when you get to the show (don't lose it).

We're at a solid 15 with a quick count.

Add Dave,and a few regulars or semi-regulars and we should be just about there.Need be I'll kick in under my wife's name or ??.Maybe get a few others from phone calls,posting at the dealer,etc..

Charlie D. is a possibility for a Legacy.

Wagon78 is around and doing well,but lost intertest for awhile.Not sure he's going to be talked into going.He did it before we started getting the USMB gang togther when he and I went down there on our own years ago.

Jesse deserves a call,haven't gotten to him yet.Anyone else in contact with him on the other boards,etc.??

Jon in NY??

The Scranton guys?Matt 'n Tim?

Mike -svxpert

Dennis-a possibility

Keith?? and your dad?

Some mentioned already,some still hiding out.:lol:

Don't forget to hit your local dealer up.Print this post for proof.Ask for some give-aways,promos,whatever they'll throw at you.

I made a small investment on a small gift for each of the drivers/owners of older Subarus.:brow: Might have that Subaru sign,which we'll probably raffle off and donate the funds to the cause....or something.Still thinking of cool ideas on that item.:cool: Dan Perkins Subaru should be hooking me up with some sort of promo stuff.Last big meet we had at the former FSCR they gave me Parts manuals,coasters,stickers,and more!!!Everybody got something cool,and hopefully it works out that way again.

Depending on my hours I might have to show up later on Saturday,which bites,but I should make lunch.Probably can't do a Friday night stay over,but should do Saturday night,so we'll show 'em how to party.:headbang: Again,depending on hours I might have to leave around 4PM the latest on Sunday,still not sure.Sunday breakfast at IHOP or a diner...or the old camping stove.

Yeah,that's what I meant,sorry.

The Waffle House,mmmmmmmmmmm tasty!More coffee please.....:cool:

Would be nice to start making a menu post,and see who wishes to contribute.But for sure it'd be nice to have a sit down inside like at the WH or a diner.who knows,we might even be forced to do that if the weather turns wet.

After this week I'll have a better idea of what hours I'll be there,etc. and determine what eating/sleep disorders I'll be bringing along.

Yeah,that's what I meant,sorry.

The Waffle House,mmmmmmmmmmm tasty!More coffee please.....:cool:

Would be nice to start making a menu post,and see who wishes to contribute.But for sure it'd be nice to have a sit down inside like at the WH or a diner.who knows,we might even be forced to do that if the weather turns wet.

After this week I'll have a better idea of what hours I'll be there,etc. and determine what eating/sleep disorders I'll be bringing along.

MMMM Waffle House!...I wonder if Georges subs is still down the road..I used to live on their subs. ( its right in town carlisle by the college) I might have to disappear to Lemoyne for a few and hit up the farmers market... Y'all dont know how much I miss that whole area..I am sooo homesick ( OK this is probably alot of drugs talking right now..flu and migraine..)

WAFFLE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

.........sorry, its been a while:grin:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

.........sorry, its been a while:grin:

You were just at the Waffle house last month:eek: We ate at every Waffle house from NY to NC and back to NY that you can find. LOL. :eek:

Good thing there are NO waffle houses in NY. :banana:

Well any way it does sound like a good idea.:headbang:

MMMM Waffle House!...I wonder if Georges subs is still down the road..I used to live on their subs. ( its right in town carlisle by the college) I might have to disappear to Lemoyne for a few and hit up the farmers market... Y'all dont know how much I miss that whole area..I am sooo homesick ( OK this is probably alot of drugs talking right now..flu and migraine..)

yep, georges is still around! mmm... georges pizza....

Some of you have witnessed my apetite.

So STOP making me drooooooooooooooooool !

:lol: :lol:

Seriously,around April or so we should start the food at Carlisle thread.I can't commit to anything untill I know my work schedule.

i cant remember if i already asked about this, but would any of you fine folks be interested in going on a group drive? i plotted a 70-something mile trip for the carlisle meets that starts and ends in carlisle, winding through some twisty roads through perry county. some of it is scenic, and it passes through little buffalo state park.

i cant remember if i already asked about this, but would any of you fine folks be interested in going on a group drive? i plotted a 70-something mile trip for the carlisle meets that starts and ends in carlisle, winding through some twisty roads through perry county. some of it is scenic, and it passes through little buffalo state park.

I'll consider that.All depends on my window of time permitted.The way it looks now I'll be arriving Saturday around lunchtime.:-\

HAHAHA I lived for 12 years in Perry County..I am sure I know the roads you are talking about...they do make a fun drive!If I have Rocky I may be willing..as a practice before running the Dragon