Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Age old question!!

And if i would mount one to the tray where the Hand brake is the hancd brake wouldent go down all the way!?

Nope. Fits on the driver side of the ebrake handle, neatly between the handle and the seat cushion. Looks oem. Don't have a picture for you, but it's the most "oem" setup you can do. And the cup is at your right hand just waiting to be picked up and put back. It's so much fun that sometimes I do it without even taking a sip. You can add it to your cell phone and blackberry collection of driving distractions for only $4.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try cicada my child. You're in for the 17 year visit this year IIRC. That bug is older than you are.

Oh!! I've heard of Cicada's!! That's bug is really that old! Wow!:eek:

Thanx alot!

And for anyone reading this, I'm not going to do the cup holder i guess??

Hey Bill can you get a pic of your's??? I would like to see wich one you talking about! Maybe is it look's good i'll buy one!:banana:

that bill is talking about is exactly what is shown above.. just a single cup cupholder screwed on top of the little change slots, NEXT to the handbrake lever. Thats where my drink goes all the time anyhow, even WITH the cupholder... note: putting the cupholder underneath the stereo isnt ideal...

then again, that one that hangs in front of the vent could be spiffy, or could be bad. hot cofffee +cold AC, or cold soda plus heater, would be bad.. cold soda, and AC, or hot coffee and heater, could be good.. hmmmm...:banana:

And oddly enough, I had a cicada that looked identical to that fly into my face earlier this evening, while out on a dock fishing. weird timing, although I gues I should have seen it coming YEARS ago, har har...

okay now I am a spelling freak, one of those spelling bee kids who went to like, five county spelling bees in his day..

..and a couple of recent new users have simple atrocious spelling..

..so PLEASE dont get offended, but I am going to start correcting. call it OCD, I just can't take it anymore, heh..

Its Exoskeletons.

Consider this post my blanket apology, for all future offenses incurred. A typo is one thing, but the way I see it if you get corrected and see the word, you stand a much better chance of getting it closer next time. We have A LOT of foreign members on this forum, and sometimes it is very easy to picture them getting totally lost by mistakes like this..

So please, don't take it the wrong way. I can only spell because my parents somehow got me indoctrinated into the habit of reading myself to sleep at a very young age, so I read books daily and have my whole life. I know its not a reflection of intelligence, I am not bashing anyone with my ninny headed corrections... just, correcting. :)

Why doesent the Loyale sedan or Wagon have cup holders????

distracting drivers by encouraging them to drink is an american invention... thus cars from other countries didn't think of this at first...

--Spiffy

distracting drivers by encouraging them to drink is an american invention... thus cars from other countries didn't think of this at first...

--Spiffy

Without any cupholders, the person occupying the passenger seat comes in handy for those "hold my beer and watch this" moments I guess

:grin:

Without any cupholders, the person occupying the passenger seat comes in handy for those "hold my beer and watch this" moments I guess

:grin:

Yeah there you go!!!! That's a good idea! Nothing like a brewski and driving!:headbang: See pasengers are usful lol!:lol:

And i guess Japan know's what i vehicle needs! So i'm not going to aregue!

This is my arrangement except I've got it mounted an inch or more further aft. I use the same size cup every day so I don't have need to use the sliding cup-size adjuster much. Works for me and makes for a solid, reliable holder that works in the curves and on abrupt stops.

IDK, I can drink it, It's not to bad! Just something about it??

Oh but i do love these Vodka filld chocolets! From Poland!! My dad's a supervisor for a cleaning service and he has this 70+ year old Polash lady working for the compeny! And she don't speak to much englash but she get's these chocolets form Poland there like little barrels and they have Vodka in them and there so good!! She eat's them all the time even at work! And he son's no better, He's got Polash beer in his car unopend of course but he's a good guy. He speak's pretty good englash.. And another thing Polash chocolete is great! Better then hershy!

IDK, I can drink it, It's not to bad! Just something about it??

Oh but i do love these Vodka filld chocolets! From Poland!! !

HEY!! Thomas!..No talking about booze for you! ..you are a minor!:Flame: Gonna play mom right now:) You better behave yourself there wee one;)